BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
I love this mask. It starts cold and it feels refreshing. The face stays fresh and with a clean feeling for hours.
Bre L.
Oklahoma City
This is an amazing product! You can see visible reduction and find lines and wrinkles within the first application.
Amber S.
Santa Clarita , CA
So softening and smoothing. Very luxe and feels amazingly cool while wearing. Great during winter or summer months.
Isabela V.
Oklahoma city
It such an amazing product. when I put it on my face it left my skin so soft. It also really does look like gold.
Vanessa A.
Long Beach, CA
Love this Product.
Although a little on the priced side. Def love it . Notice my fave was hydrated and felt firm
Gabriella S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
My skin felt so rejuvenated afterwards. Must Have mask in collection of masks. Definitely recommend to a friend.
Sabrina B.
Burnsville
Review for: 1 Mask, 6 Mask more...
Love this mask. It feels so luxurious!! And brightens and wakes up my skin. It feels amazing after a long week!!
Tantrum T.
Spokane, WA
This sheet mask is awesome! I saw a definite improvement in my skin and collagen and the overall feel/ texture!!
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Loved this mask- my skin was glowing after I used it and kept glowing for days after- highly recommend this mask!
Casandra K.
Morgan hill, Ca
Review for: 1 Mask more...
It feels and looks weird at first but I can feel it firming and tightening and you can see a different i love it
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??