BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rosemarie M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Absolutely love it left my skin nice and smooth great before applying my makeup bought it at Sephora also Ulta carry it
Lindsey A.
Deltona , FL
Love this. One of my favorite masks from Peter Roth. Leaves me skin feeling smooth and glowing like a bar of gold lol
Emma M.
Mask felt good, face felt firm, tighter (not quite enough) but firmer than before. Refreshing. Great pick me up mask.
Jaylin C.
fort dodge
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Bought this for my mom she said she didn’t really see any difference in her skin and it felt a little uncomfortable.
Fiona Z.
Colts Neck, NJ
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I love this mask more than anything. I use it once a week and my skin literally glows when I take it off its amazing
Stephanie N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I loved this mask! Such a treat for my skin. It felt hydrated and appeared to be glowing after! This is my fav mask!
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask makes me feel so fancy! I love how my skin glows after. I also use the 24K face cream and it is wonderful.
Meme M.
Los Angeles
Im in love with this product not only the quality but the price is amazing . i expected it to be much more expensive
Bre L.
Oklahoma City
This is an amazing product! You can see visible reduction and find lines and wrinkles within the first application.
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
I love this mask. It starts cold and it feels refreshing. The face stays fresh and with a clean feeling for hours.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??