BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Libbie W.
champaign
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Good product. Worth the money, only downfall is the mask keeps a lot of the product in and not transfer to the skin fully
Lauren G.
My favorite mask of all time! The brightening and tightening effect is fantastic! This is my go to any time I'm masking.
Megan w.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I recently tried this mask and it works really well. The smell is not overwhelming and I noticed a difference in my face
Victoria M.
I tried this product at my work and not only did it feel good to have gold on my face it left my skin feeling amazing.
Ashlie M.
Plumas Lake, CA
I love how brightening this product is. Also, it firms my face nicely. I like using this at night before going to bed.
elleBelle P.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Nothing special. Like any other mask and no major improvements that i could notice. First time user. Purchased at Ulta
Seena G.
Mesquite , TX
Good stuff foreal!! Leaves your skin so soft and you can even see a difference. Have to do multiple times a week or so.
CHLOE M.
I don’t buy this very often because it is on the pricy side compared to the other masks however I do love this product!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 6 Mask more...
The gold mask is my favorite. The first time I used it I noticed a huge change in my skin. It makes shiny and so soft.
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OR
For the price of this sheet mask, I wasn't too impressed. I didn't see results as far as firming, but it was hydrating.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??