BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Marina S.
Mckinleyville, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I liked the look of this mask. However, it didn’t make a big difference in my skin. In my opinion it was not worth the price.
Amber H.
Omgosh aswome the same thing as the one of those who want to go back and let me know what you think of the most of the onsies
Sherry R.
Fort Lauderdale
This is a good product. Sulphide itself aids in repairing the skin and helping with acne. Gentle on skin but tough on acne.
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Chelsea P.
Wilmington
I use this if I'm planning to go out or for an event. Makes my skin tone much more even and firms up my neck and eye area.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
This stuff is absolute incredible I got to try at once and I will never regret it it's totally something you all should do
Laura S.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Nothing is more important than keeping your skin healthy and moisturized. this helps prevent any drying and wrinkle lines.
Haley B.
Alexis, NC
This mask is the BEST!! i have used numerous face masks but this mask in particular leaves my face feeling so revitalized!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely loving these masks! Not only do they look totally stunning visually but your kin feels amazing after each use.
Shelley C.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This is luxury all the way! My skin felt so soft and looked so great afterwards. My only wish is that I had more of them!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??