BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie S.
This is by far one of the best sheet masks I have ever used!!! I could really feel a difference and the serum on it was so nice!
Jenny G.
long beach
Love this product so much I would definitely recommend this because it helps so much skin types and can benefit just about anyone
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I loved this mask got it as sample in one of those bag if you spend so much... it felt amazing! I would so actually buy these.
Eli C.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This sheet mask is super easy to use and apply. My pore did minimize and skin was left softer than other sheet masks I’ve done!
Sabrina B.
Portland, OR
Loved it. Also used the under eye ones and I’d swear the texture of my skin there felt smoother. Would recommend and buy again.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
I love a gold sheet mask of any type but this brand is a favorite. My skin looked and felt amazing after! Purchased on Amazon!
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
This whole 24k Gold hype was unnecessary but it provides great hydration. I don’t enjoy masks that have small particles in them
jessica p.
Omg made my face so soft and silky I love it easy to clean up takes all of the face pimples and black heads you would go buy it
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask added so much moisture to my skin and really brightened it up! However I didn’t notice a huge difference in my lines.
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Who in the heck wouldn’t want to cover their face in gold? I love it. It feels indulgent and leaves your face feeling fresh.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??