BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Tanya S.
I love this mask. It is my go to mask after I travel for work. It helps put my skin back together and it's effective as all heck. Luv!!
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I only rated this so low because 24K gold is not good for your skin. I love PTR but this isn’t my favorite product. A little pricey too
Alauna R.
Baltimore
Review for: 1 Mask more...
leaves your skin moisturized and fresh feeling rejuvenated Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
I freakin loveeeeeeeeee this stuff. It’s pricey but it’s worth all the hype. Saw it on Instagram and decided to give it a go. Huge fan
Erin P.
Calhoun, GA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love the gold in the mask, but don’t expect your face to be glowing persay. It does make your skin look good but not what I expected.
Alexis C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I was kind of skeptic about the whole 24K Gold, but oh my Gosh it works! It’s absolutely amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless
Nicollette N.
Round Rock, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. You can literally feel the skin tightening as it sits and once you remove it your skin will be beautifully and glowing
Vanessa G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Didn’t do anything special for me. I did feel very glamorous when applying but other then that I FSU’s this feel any lasting effects.
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I loved this product even though I do not have any wrinkles. It’s soothed and moisturized my dry skin. However, was not oily at all!
Marisela R.
Catmichael
Review for: Other more...
Great mask!! My skin feels smooth and soft after using this mask. My wrinkles around my eyes getting smaller. Love, love this product
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??