BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tessica J.
Pearl
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Excellent mask! Love the gold. I feel like it’s SUPER anti-aging. Effective. Impressed me, and I am very hard to impress! Bought at Sephora.
Taylor M.
Kendallville
I love sheer masks this was the first time I tried it I wasn’t really a fan it made my skin break out but I was probably allergic to somthing
Jamaica L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Great product! Works like intended! I would recommend to anyone trying to eliminate wrinkles. The whole product line is a great investment!
Haley N.
Webster, NY
Who doesn’t love these? Especially with their under eye masks. PTR can do no wrong. A great mask when you feel like splurging on yourself!
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I absolutely love this product! Great price for the value! Leaves my skin extremely smooth and amazing looking without harsh side effects.
Mackenzie D.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Great mask! Leaves my skin glowing. My skin feels incredibly smooth after using and I feel after continued use it evens out my complexion.
jane h.
brooklyn, NY
this is an amazing mask. it's gentle and nice smelling and it really does have gold particles in it. after using it i have an amazing glow.
Yoshika G.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
These masks are really refreshing and luxurious. Some people like sheet masks more than actual masks so this is especially for that person
Arrishun H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Feels wonderful in the skin, packaging is very nice and it's beautiful when used. The shimmery gold of the mask makes you feel very fancy.
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
This is amazing for a special event or that extra boost! I feel so refreshed and my skin looks tight and younger after using one of these.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??