BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Sara S.
Overland Park
Love this mask!!!! My face looks like it has such a natural fresh glow. Peter Thomas Roth has a phenomenal line and this product does not disappoint
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Nice little luxury face sheet. Not to messy , nice to put on and watch a show and let the mask do it's magic. Face feels smooth and looks nice after
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Noticed a bit of tightening immediately , after multiple uses saw reduced forehead wrinkles. Ok packaging, spendy but product is always consistent.
Luseane H.
Montclair, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I’ve only used this mask a few times and though I’m not certain if I see any difference but I can say that my skin does appear to be more youthful
Rebecca R.
really great product. makes my skin look younger and less dull. would really recommend this product to anyone who has dull skin. i love this stuff.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I really like using the Peter Thomas Roth 24k gold sheet mask and the lift and firm mask. it really hydrates the skin and gives a gorgeous glow.
Gianna T.
Love this before a make up application. Gives you a nice Healthy glow while make everything glide on to the skin. Might be one of my top 5 picks.
Amanda S.
West Milford, NJ
It was great! My face is a little smaller than average so the eye/nose/mouth holes didn’t line up quite right but other than that no complaints.
Sarah S.
I love this product! Peter Thomas Roth makes some exceptional skin care products. The products are not sticky. I typically use them at night time
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This is an amazing mask! The results are noticeable right away! I have started to buy these in multiples because I don’t want to be without them
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, SC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??