BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Becca B.
Orting , WA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I thought this mask was okay. It moisturizes my skin decently but it definitely is not worth as much as it costs in my opinion. I wouldn’t purchase a full size item.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really love this mask it’s a fun one to splurge with on a weekend night with a glass of wine but definitely not for everyday use based on how it makes my skin feel
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I had high hopes for this being a pricey mask. It didn’t live up to its claims . It does makes the skin moisturizer but that’s about it and the effect lasts just for a day. Disappointed
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
Most relaxing amazing product ever! Trust me, your skin will thank you! My face has never been brighter and smoother and more amazing looking than after I use this!
Myisha C.
Fairhope , AL
Tightens skin and gives you a glow. It only takes a few minutes. I like to use it right before my make up application. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Carissa L.
Boston
Amazing product! I absolutely love how my skin feels after using this mask! I’ve tried many masks and Peter Thomas Roth products are always my favorite must-haves!
Tiffany B.
Omaha, NE
Okay fun to use I saw immediate depuffying but it was temporary. I would like to try the masks daily for more then a month to get a true feel for long term effects.
Katherine N.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Only used it once I think you have to use it multiple times to see the effect on wrinkles. But as soon as I used it my skin felt smoother and looked glowy which rarely happens!
Roxanne F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Works nicely. Comes in a good package. Paper mask. There is lots of serum in the package and the gold flecks make your face look illuminated and fresh. This made my skin feel nice and soft.
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
Absolutely love this mask for my skin. I'm getting to the age where lines and wrinkles are starting to show up. This masks really made a noticeable difference in them.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??