BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tiffany B.
Omaha, NE
Okay fun to use I saw immediate depuffying but it was temporary. I would like to try the masks daily for more then a month to get a true feel for long term effects.
Katherine N.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Only used it once I think you have to use it multiple times to see the effect on wrinkles. But as soon as I used it my skin felt smoother and looked glowy which rarely happens!
Roxanne F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Works nicely. Comes in a good package. Paper mask. There is lots of serum in the package and the gold flecks make your face look illuminated and fresh. This made my skin feel nice and soft.
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
Absolutely love this mask for my skin. I'm getting to the age where lines and wrinkles are starting to show up. This masks really made a noticeable difference in them.
Ieva G.
Sherman Oaks
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This is one of the first sheet masks that I ever tried and I loved it! Doesn't have an icky smell and made my skin super soft after. Plus there's no messy cleanup like with regular masks!
SAMIA D.
Simply love love the glow this mask gives... there is also extra serum in package to rub on your face for a nice glow even after you use the mask! Purchased several times at Sephora! I am hooked! This mask is perfect as it is I rate it 5 stars as you will glow lovingly !!!
Laura B.
Chicago
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I absolutely love how hydrating this mask was. My face felt so soft after using. However, I don’t think there is as much anti aging as the price tag should deliver.
Jenna C.
Dallas, TX
Good stuff.. anti-aging, tighter skin.. anti-inflammatory.. and why wouldn't you want to wear gold on the skin. My skin felt plumper , it was glowing.. good stuff
Jennifer P.
Jonesboro, AR
Omg the best mask ever I do this once a week i have my sister using it also. If you want a honest opinion get this product it is a God sent. My skin looks great and feels wonderful
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??