BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Addy B.
Makes your face feel amazing!!!!!! I'm glad I spent a little more to try it. I'm not sure I would turn to this everytime. But every once and while can't hurt!
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This product was great, however I think it’s just hyped because of it having gold. Would this mask be so great if it didn’t have gold? Mmm it’s a good thought.
Tayler R.
Indianapolis
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I thought this product helped moisturize my skin. My skin felt more plum and i felt as if my skin was baby smooth after using this product, highly recommend!!
Lauren T.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love love love this mask. Makes your skin feel so tight and pores so small. It is on the more expensive side so I can't use everyday otherwise I totally would!
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love this! It leaves me glowing and gives my sensitive skin exactly what it needs. I notice more volume and hydration for almost 2 whole days after each use
Paige B.
Was skeptical but I found it to work pretty nice. Price was average for face masks. It made my face feel soft and looked glowy. I purchased this mask at ulta.
Isabel M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I don’t really have any wrinkles as I am pretty young, but I love anti aging projects because that are normally very moisturizing so this is amazing for that.
Eleventy O.
Columbus, WI
Luxurious to use and my face was smooth and youthful after use. It made my skin feel hydrated and helped with some puffiness. Perfect for special occasions.
heidi f.
Slidell, LA
Hold smokes this works like you would not believe I'd u have a special event and want your face in the best condition you need to get this its the best mask
Lindsey M.
Sherman, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I personally have found that I am not a fan of sheet masks. Although this product was high quality like you would expect from all Peter Thomas Roth products.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??