BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Bukola T.
Windsor Mill, MD
Review for: 6 Mask more...
The absolute best mask in the world! I LOVE it! You will feel the tightness in your skin when you use this mask. It works immediately so you will see results after one use.
Camille D.
New Orleans
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Amazing!!! Would love to try the eye gel pads in this line! ūüíó Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox(TM) Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 60 Pads-30 Treatments
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
I normally love this brand, but this made me break out horribly. My skin was substantially softer, but it wasn't worth the breakouts!
Vanessa N.
Los Angeles, CA
An absolute miracle. I love this sheet mask, perfect for date night when you want to look  firm and glowy.
April W.
Tulsa, OK
Wonderful product. Left skin feeling smooth, moisturized and beautiful. I felt glowy afterwards. I definitely recommend it!
Crystal K.
Oroville
Got this as a gift. Loved it so much. I would definitely use this again. Made my skin look and feel hydrated.
N a t h a l y L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Love love love, makes me feel like 100 bucks not just cause it’s such a pretty gold mask but also because my skin is just so glowy and beautiful after I use it!
Athena D.
This product worked well . There was a lot of extra product in the packaging which I smoothed over my face afterwards. The results were good but did not wow me.
Amanda S.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
It just feels so glam! Love this mask though I would do it weekly just from budget. Still it's a fun treat. Would recommend for a pampering or a girls night in.
Caroline C.
greensboro
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Way too overpriced! This product made absolutely no long term difference in skin or wrinkles. It temporarily soothes skin but not at all worth it for the price.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??