BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Mimi G.
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I love this, they feel so good my eyes look amazing, I usually can’t sleep so this is a good idea for the next day to look shiny and fresh. They are expensive but they really ork so maybe just to give to myself some good days I’ll buy it again..
Jose V.
Turlock
Review for: 6 Mask more...
My skin feels very plumbed and radiant after I’ve use this product. Super gentle I never have any irritation. I enjoy how dewy and gorgeous my skin looks afterwards. Very blingy packaging. Definitely met my expectations.
Katherine W.
Tampa, FL
This mask is insane! I got it as a sample and tried it once and I love it. I think the idea is so clever and I love how they come in their own packages so it's extremely sanitary. I am saving up to buy more of these masks
Allison S.
I always keep this mask on hand for if I have a special event. I love to use this when I want my skin to look it's best. It leaves it firm and moisturized. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow as well. I also love the smell!
Haven C.
Naples, FL
I liked the idea of this mask but was a little disappointed when I opened it and it was the color white. I was hoping for some luxurious gold mask. And for the price, I was expecting something a little more glamorous.
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
I loved this so much! My face felt so firm and tight! It also helped moisturize my face! I am surprised it worked so well! I will definitely repurchase this! It is one of the only face masks that have ever worked for me!
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I really enjoy masks but this one was super expensive and I feel it’s worth every penny this mask is a mask that I buy for once a week and it really makes my face moisturized and bright looking I really love it
Miranda W.
Smiths Grove, KY
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask was very hydrating, but it’s probably best suited for more mature skin. It didn’t really do much for my skin other than being a nice sheet mask. I’d use again in the future when my skin needs more help.
Kristen C.
Claremore, OK
This leaves your skin feeling smooth hydrated and refreshed I really really love this deafly would buy this again recommend it to my other friends and family the price is just right and I will purchase over and over again
Sherri H.
I love this mask so luxurious ! Obviously it was pricy but this feels so nice on the skin and left my skin practically glowing! I would recommend if you ever feel like splurging on a mask this one is the one!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??