BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product felt great and cool on my skin! Easy to use and excellent even on sensitive skin! After my first use I noticed brighter skin. I was given this product to sample from Ulta, but would definitely buy it myself! I absolutely will recommend to others!
Celestreal N.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I got this because of YouTube muas trying this and I have to say I was a little let down. It fits the face very well, but I don’t feel like my face was exceptionally glowey or firm or anything. It was very hydrating but it’s not something I’ll repurchase.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
A friend of mine gave this to me to try and omg I love it. Made my skin feel great. Would have to use more often to know if there are any long term benefits but I would definitely consider purchasing these to be able to try for a longer period of time!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I am a mask fanatic! I had to purchase as soon as I saw these available! My skin felt 10 years younger after all said and done. It was so soft and supple! My husband even said how good my skin looked and that's a big deal because he never says anything lol.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
This mask is great for hydrating the skin. It gives you such a radiant glow, but doesn’t look greasy. It helps firm the look of skin. It just makes your skin look so healthy. I like to use this mask before bed in replace of a nighttime moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I really enjoyed using this mask. It felt very luxurious and definitely like a "treat yourself" moment. This tingled a little upon application but did not irritate my skin. My skin felt well moisturized afterwards. It looked very plumped and fresh.
Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Like this mask a lot! I see immediate results after using — my skin feels and looks more youthful and plump! I like the texture of the mask (100% cotton sheet) and the scent is light and fresh. Easy to use and instant results — one of my favorites.
Allison S.
Anchorage, AK
I really liked this mask. It feels cooling and tingling at first then you just leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Make sure to drain out the excess liquid in the packet and apply to face afterwards. I like doing this before bed. I've used it a few times and noticed a little bit of a moisturizing effect but haven't noticed my wrinkles being any less.
Meghan L.
Hinsdale, IL
Splurged on this item, and was not worth it. It felt so luxurious, but I didn’t really see that much of a difference on my skin. If you love to pamper, I would recommend something that’s a bit more affordable, but if you have to cash, go for it!!!
Kenisha C.
Sanford, FL
It's never too early to start the anti wrinkle process and I can't resist gold! This turned out to be a very nice sheet mask. The product soaks in nicely and plumps my skin. I would totally recommend if you're looking to treat yourself a little.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??

back