BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
I love the way this product nourishes my face. It is a little bit more on the speedy side but I think it is worth every penny. Little bit goes a long ways with this one.
Britnee Y.
Dunwoody
It says to use frequently and I only had one mask, so I have no idea if it works. The mouth, nose, and eye holes were not very well placed- but it was a fun experience
sasha r.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
this is a luxurious, beautifully smelling mask. however, it is on the pricier side and all i noticed was a temporary glow from the mask. enjoyed the product, but probably wouldn’t repurchase
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
Most relaxing amazing product ever! Trust me, your skin will thank you! My face has never been brighter and smoother and more amazing looking than after I use this!
Carissa L.
Boston
Amazing product! I absolutely love how my skin feels after using this mask! I’ve tried many masks and Peter Thomas Roth products are always my favorite must-haves!
Chandra L.
Riverview, FL
Made my skin feel moisturized, tightened and smooth. Application was easy as it's a sheet and while on felt cooling and packed witj moisture. My makeup application afterwards seemed easier and creaseless!
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Ieva G.
Sherman Oaks
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This is one of the first sheet masks that I ever tried and I loved it! Doesn't have an icky smell and made my skin super soft after. Plus there's no messy cleanup like with regular masks!
Jennifer P.
Jonesboro, AR
Omg the best mask ever I do this once a week i have my sister using it also. If you want a honest opinion get this product it is a God sent. My skin looks great and feels wonderful
Chelsea C.
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I'm one of those people that loves sheet masks and loves skin care with gold in it so of course I knew that I would love this product. It really leaves your face feeling firm and new and thankfully doesn't have an overpowering smell like some sheet masks do. I love putting on of these on and laying down to read or take a bath it's so relaxing it's like having your own spa.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??