BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah B.
La Mesa, CA
I am a bit skeptical when it comes to cloth masks, but Peter Thomas Roth has always been a fave for skincare. I was not disappointed, this is my new go-to face mask. My skin looked so bright and radiant afterwards.
Kaitlyn M.
I saw real results after using this mask. I especially loved the gold glow that was left behind. This mask is very strong though. Frequent use might cause skin irritation. Overall a nice luxury treat for your skin.
samira e.
Amazing sheet mask! Leaves my skin glowing and bright. I also use the regular 24k gold mask. I find it very gentle. It's a bit pricey but anything that goes on your skin should  be of good quality and peter Thomas Roth has some of the best skincare
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I was so excited to try this mask set, and didn't read that it's a white cotton mask...I was thinking it was gold...I was needless to say, disappointed. There is gold in the liquid, but it was not on the mask, but rather int he bottom of the packet. The mask is very hydrating, it did instantly diminish my forehead wrinkles...it's not too expensive when you realize regular sheet masks are $6-11 at Sephora and you can get these for $12 individually. I love PTR products, and would probably recommend the Un-Wrinkle Turbo line over this if you had to choose between one or the other because you'll be getting long-term anti-aging skincare versus 6 masks...
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
After using this sheet mask, I actually saw a firmness and slight reduction of my fine lines. Because this is pretty pricy for a sheet mask, I would probably only use it for special occasions. But I'm glad I tried it!
Siouxsanne R.
I enjoy trying out any and all sheet masks. It's hard to tell if it helped my fine lines after one use but it was super luxurious feeling. I felt like I was at the spa.
lexus b.
Whittier, CA
Love this mask after I've washed my face and getting ready for bed. I throw one of these on and instantly feel fresh and hydrated. Leaves my face feeling tight yet smooth!
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Peter Thomas Roth 24kt gold sheet mask is great! It smells beautiful and leaves your skin nourished, hydrated and firm! I highly recommend this! I purchased it at Sephora.
Sara L.
Chicago
Skin feels very soft fresh and supple when ever i use this mask. I use it after peter thomas roth pumkin enayme mask.  The jar is so big.  We get good value for the price.
Addie L.
High quality product that made me feel good about myself. It was very effective and got the job done. I recommend this to anyone else interested in trying something new.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??