BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Carla t.
Nampa, ID
So this one is good because it feels amazing but honestly it's not worth the price because there are no immediate results other than the way it feels. You can get masks for a quarter of the price that give you the same results. If you feel like splurging to pamper yourself it is great because it does feel super nice while using.
Tara E.
Great Falls, MT
This face mask is the epitome of luxury.  You can see the actual flecks of gold glistening, making it one of the most esthetically pleasing masks I have ever used.  You feel like a million bucks while wearing it!  After removal, your skin looks smoother and feels more hydrated.  A beautiful product that leaves beautiful results.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I have used this mask once and I'm in love. It was very hydrating, soothing and my skin looked fabulous afterwards. I also love that it's gold and made out of real gold...gold is very beneficial to skin and anti aging. I will definitely repurchase this mask. Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask
Ella D.
saginaw
I really like these masks and think that more people should be trying them. To some people they are expensive and to some people they are not, I work very hard for the money I make to buy this kind of stuff and I hope you do too
Kelly D.
This PTR unwrinkle gold mask was absolutely amazing. My face felt so hydrated & soft. It felt like gold! No seriously it was unreal. I am going to purchase this product again! Fellow mask lovers ❤️ if you haven't already tried this particular mask You really need to! Sephora and I believe QVC also sells PTR products! ❌⭕️❌💕
Loghan F.
Cranston, RI
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Bought the single pack to start to see if I noticed a difference and boy did I!! The packaging is super sleek and when you open it up and remove mask there is still extra liquid which I love! I use the rest the next day as a serum after washing my face and it makes the price worth it. Deff will purchase the 6 pack!
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
This product was super easy to use. I just took it out of the package, unfolded it, and placed it on my face. I placed it on my face for the specified amount of time and tossed it after use. I only used one mask as it was a sample, but it made my face feel amazing and I noticed my face felt firmer after the one use.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Literally the most expensive thing for my face I've ever bought and I bought them just for the hell of it. I mean, who doesn't want to put a jelly sheet of 24k gold over their face? Nobody. That's who. Everyone wants a face full of gold.
Jazzy A.
Riverdale , MD
Review for: 1 Mask more...
So basically I do a lot of sheet mask because after a long day of a 8 hour shift I feel like I deserved it 🙂 and this mask really did great with my skin and didn’t break me out like some mask do . My skin felt soft and not so messy . ❤️ #Loveit
Gabrielle M.
New York
Review for: 1 Mask more...
The packaging appealed most to me, but the brightening affect is unreal! You literally feel so luxurious wearing this mask as well! In always wake up with such glowing skin after putting this on, and its even great to put on during the morning while you sip your coffee. You will literally glow at the office!!!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to ask, is this good on any type of skin? I have dry skin
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?