BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
AnnaClaire F.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask made my face feel so soft! It has a very luxurious texture. The size of it fit my face and neck well. It is very pricey though... I'm not sure I would repurchase it because of that. It was very effective though and I didn't have any breakouts because if it.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This mask left my skin feeling hydrated without breaking me out. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and powerful enough to moisturize even the driest parts of my face. It's soft and moldable to your face. I would highly recommend this mask to my friends with sensitive/dry skin.
Diana D.
Windermere, FL
My skin was breaking out and red, but after I used one of the sheet masks my skin was glowing. It is a pricey product, but you do get more than one sheet mask. It definitely went beyond my expectations, and I wish the price were a little lower, but I would reccomend!
Ashley C.
Buena Park, CA
I love everything about this product.  I not only use this but also the creamy version.  After an exfoliator I put it on my face and my skin is so soft and glowing after. It is super affordable and easy to use. This whole line is my go to every night without fail.
Buffy W.
Chicago
While I love sheet masks, this one was just good -- not great. But for the price, I really expected greatness. What it's best at is certainly hydration; my skin was noticeably more supple and even after a treatment. But there wasn't much else outstanding about it.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I like the 24k gold masks from PTR because they really plump up my skin and make me radiant. The intense moisture treats fine lines and wrinkles, if only for a short amount of time. That said, the price point makes this an indulgence rather than a staple for me.
Erin L.
Panama City
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Say goodbye to your fine lines! I use this mask regularly, and honestly feel it helps diminish those pesky signs of aging. My skin feels moisturized, plump, and smoothed out upon taking it off. Peter Thomas Roth is a skincare savior. I recommend giving this a try.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
This was an amazing product. The packaging is amazing. When you take the mask our and place the gold mask on it feels so rich. My skin felt amazing afterwards. This was an effective product bc I'm always looking to keep my face and skin looking young and youthful
Heather S.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Can we just talk about how awesome sheet masks are?! I feel like this mask actually repairs and refreshes my face!
I feel like it’s brighter and way more plump and dewy when I take the mask off.
Make sure to rub everything in, instead of wiping it off!
So good!
Alexa B.
AMAZING.

I feel so fresh after putting this on. My skin felt so alive and hydrated, I loved it.

And come on, who wouldn't want to have a 24 karat gold mask on?!

Overall, I highly recommend ANY Peter Thomas Roth product for great results.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??