BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Talk about feeling luxurious! This mask is ultra moisturizing, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Be sure to rub in the access lotion from the mask once it's finished. I will buy again after just one use!
Liset H.
San Diego, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I used this for a few weeks before my wedding and just fell in love. Love how bright my skin looked. I would buy this product for the rest of my life. My bridal party loved it as well.
Genesis M.
This makes my skin sticky and super hydrated it did not meet my expectations and it was expensive . The packaging is like any other mask and it was gentle not harsh on my face. I feel like it slips off my face too .
Laura D.
Van Nuys, CA
I just don't feel like any one time use mask for wrinkles works. That processes is so long that it can't be a quick fix. Try daily serums instead for a long term solution. Hope it works for someone else
Adrian S.
Downsville Louisiana
Made my skin feel so soft hydrated and smooth! Very gentle!  ❤️❤️❤️ It was a great value not to pricey would definitely recommend and this will be a beauty staple to me. I purchased this at ulta .
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask is nice, but would probably not repurchase. For the price I do not think I️t did as much as I wished I️t did unfortunately. I think that gold added in might be more of a gimmick, therefore not doing much for my skin.
Carolina D.
Bronx, NY
I love this mask!! It leaves your face so soft and so clean. I love the way face looks and feels after it. It is effective and the price is just right for the value of the product. It's gentle on my skin.
Mariah T.
Hello 24k gold! This mask smelt really nice it met my expectations it fit my face nicely. I purchased it online quick and easy. It was a good value for 6 pieces. I would definitely buy it again!
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
One of my favorite sheet masks hands down! It feels so refreshing on the face and my skin feels so smooth and looks so bright afterward. Perfect mask for a long plane ride or travel in general.
ashley n.
San antonio, TX
Loove this sheet mask it leaves my skin super glowy and it's so luxurious, i use this every day and i have definitely seen a big difference. I would recommend it to everyone, specially if you have dull dry skin
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??