BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alicia B.
I use this as a sheet mask once and then close the top and use it as a serum for about 2 to 4 more times because it does have this amazing glow to it. Im only 27 but i want to grt ahead of aging and love this its my favorite mask ever
Allison S.
I always keep this mask on hand for if I have a special event. I love to use this when I want my skin to look it's best. It leaves it firm and moisturized. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow as well. I also love the smell!
Jose V.
Turlock
Review for: 6 Mask more...
My skin feels very plumbed and radiant after I’ve use this product. Super gentle I never have any irritation. I enjoy how dewy and gorgeous my skin looks afterwards. Very blingy packaging. Definitely met my expectations.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
This mask is insane! I got it as a sample and tried it once and I love it. I think the idea is so clever and I love how they come in their own packages so it's extremely sanitary. I am saving up to buy more of these masks
Haven C.
Naples, FL
I liked the idea of this mask but was a little disappointed when I opened it and it was the color white. I was hoping for some luxurious gold mask. And for the price, I was expecting something a little more glamorous.
Caitlin H.
Bentonville, AR
Instant cooling and refreshing feeling. Feels kind of tight while they're on, but when you take them off they did seem to brighten the under eye. Kind of fun to use. Not sure about long term results or if I would repurchase. I got them as part of a kit
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
I loved this so much! My face felt so firm and tight! It also helped moisturize my face! I am surprised it worked so well! I will definitely repurchase this! It is one of the only face masks that have ever worked for me!
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I really enjoy masks but this one was super expensive and I feel it’s worth every penny this mask is a mask that I buy for once a week and it really makes my face moisturized and bright looking I really love it
Mimi L.
Lexington, KY
I didn't see or feel a huge difference in my skin after using these but that may be because I don't have terribly noticeable lines yet. It did however make my face feel refreshed, but all of my masks do that.
Carmen K.
Honestly, I purchased this mask because it was up at the counter during check out and the 24K gold caught my eye, so i thought why not. I was pretty impressed with how it made my skin feel! The only thing would be the smell was not that pleasing but it wasn't something that was too much. I have repurchased since then and made it part of my skin care routine!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??