BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I really enjoyed using this mask. It felt very luxurious and definitely like a "treat yourself" moment. This tingled a little upon application but did not irritate my skin. My skin felt well moisturized afterwards. It looked very plumped and fresh.
Allison S.
Anchorage, AK
I really liked this mask. It feels cooling and tingling at first then you just leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Make sure to drain out the excess liquid in the packet and apply to face afterwards. I like doing this before bed. I've used it a few times and noticed a little bit of a moisturizing effect but haven't noticed my wrinkles being any less.
Marina B.
THESE ARE SO GREAT!! This Brand is so luxurious but at an affordable price. It's nice for aging skin, and preventative skin. It really feels like you're putting 24k gold on your skin! I think it really works you should try it! cheaper than Botox!
Kenisha C.
Sanford, FL
It's never too early to start the anti wrinkle process and I can't resist gold! This turned out to be a very nice sheet mask. The product soaks in nicely and plumps my skin. I would totally recommend if you're looking to treat yourself a little.
Anne S.
This product was decent. I don't know if I would buy it again. The gold is very sticky and at some points hard to take off. However, it did work. Just not as much as I thought it would for the price. There was a sale at the store so I got it there. I wouldn't truly recommend to anybody who just wants to brighten already bright and glowing skin
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Ok- so at first I thought these were a little gimmicky but OMG after trying these they are amazing. They tighten and lift your eye area so well. I also like that they are a gel patch so they aren't goopy and messy like some eye masks can be.
Jessica U.
Fort Madison, IA
This is so fun and I did see a difference in my skin tone afterwards. I was less red and more even. This is the first time I had used a sheet mask and I definitely will do it again. The price is a little steep, but it's nice for a treat.
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter Haven , FL
This mask tingled for about 2-3 minutes. At first, I was worried but, I ended up leaving it on the full 15min and it left my skin firm and smooth. There weren't any results that lasted more than the day but, definitely a nice mask.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I love Peter Thomas Roth gold products! They are very refreshing and make my skin feel wonderful. They leave my skin feeling super soft, and my skin always has a wonderful glow to it! These products are a bit pricey, but I love them!
Kylie S.
Grapevine
Love this product. Makes you feel like a superstar with all the gold. The packaging is so nice as well. The gold really helps sell it because it looks so pretty. People will definitely wanna buy it. I would definitely buy it again
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??