BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I like the 24k gold masks from PTR because they really plump up my skin and make me radiant. The intense moisture treats fine lines and wrinkles, if only for a short amount of time. That said, the price point makes this an indulgence rather than a staple for me.
Breanne M.
Lafayette, LA
I received this one year as a Christmas present from Sephora and fell in love with it! I haven't had a product from Peter Thomas Roth that I didn't like! I saw results after the first time using it. My skin felt super soft and smooth. Definitely recommend to others!
Alexa B.
AMAZING.

I feel so fresh after putting this on. My skin felt so alive and hydrated, I loved it.

And come on, who wouldn't want to have a 24 karat gold mask on?!

Overall, I highly recommend ANY Peter Thomas Roth product for great results.
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I am always sketched out by masks. Mostly because most of them don't work. However ,  Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask did its job! The moisture and tightness was awesome. I would suggest going out and grabbing this ASAP.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
This was an amazing product. The packaging is amazing. When you take the mask our and place the gold mask on it feels so rich. My skin felt amazing afterwards. This was an effective product bc I'm always looking to keep my face and skin looking young and youthful
Alexia R.
If I could splurge on this mask constantly, I would. The sheet mask actually fits well, and the serum is light. It also absorbs very well and results are definitely there. Like I previously mentioned, the cost is really the only thing that causes hesitation.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product felt great and cool on my skin! Easy to use and excellent even on sensitive skin! After my first use I noticed brighter skin. I was given this product to sample from Ulta, but would definitely buy it myself! I absolutely will recommend to others!
Celestreal N.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I got this because of YouTube muas trying this and I have to say I was a little let down. It fits the face very well, but I don’t feel like my face was exceptionally glowey or firm or anything. It was very hydrating but it’s not something I’ll repurchase.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
A friend of mine gave this to me to try and omg I love it. Made my skin feel great. Would have to use more often to know if there are any long term benefits but I would definitely consider purchasing these to be able to try for a longer period of time!
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
This mask is great for hydrating the skin. It gives you such a radiant glow, but doesn’t look greasy. It helps firm the look of skin. It just makes your skin look so healthy. I like to use this mask before bed in replace of a nighttime moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??