BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #99 in Face Masks

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buffy W.
Chicago
While I love sheet masks, this one was just good -- not great. But for the price, I really expected greatness. What it's best at is certainly hydration; my skin was noticeably more supple and even after a treatment. But there wasn't much else outstanding about it.
Breanne M.
Lafayette, LA
I received this one year as a Christmas present from Sephora and fell in love with it! I haven't had a product from Peter Thomas Roth that I didn't like! I saw results after the first time using it. My skin felt super soft and smooth. Definitely recommend to others!
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I am always sketched out by masks. Mostly because most of them don't work. However ,  Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask did its job! The moisture and tightness was awesome. I would suggest going out and grabbing this ASAP.
Alexa B.
AMAZING.

I feel so fresh after putting this on. My skin felt so alive and hydrated, I loved it.

And come on, who wouldn't want to have a 24 karat gold mask on?!

Overall, I highly recommend ANY Peter Thomas Roth product for great results.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
This was an amazing product. The packaging is amazing. When you take the mask our and place the gold mask on it feels so rich. My skin felt amazing afterwards. This was an effective product bc I'm always looking to keep my face and skin looking young and youthful
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product felt great and cool on my skin! Easy to use and excellent even on sensitive skin! After my first use I noticed brighter skin. I was given this product to sample from Ulta, but would definitely buy it myself! I absolutely will recommend to others!
Alexia R.
If I could splurge on this mask constantly, I would. The sheet mask actually fits well, and the serum is light. It also absorbs very well and results are definitely there. Like I previously mentioned, the cost is really the only thing that causes hesitation.
Nicole B.
This mask felt so moisturizing and comfortable on my skin! There was also a lot of product in the package to put some on my neck. It was very soothing and seemed to be a good value for the product, I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I am a mask fanatic! I had to purchase as soon as I saw these available! My skin felt 10 years younger after all said and done. It was so soft and supple! My husband even said how good my skin looked and that's a big deal because he never says anything lol.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
This mask is great for hydrating the skin. It gives you such a radiant glow, but doesn’t look greasy. It helps firm the look of skin. It just makes your skin look so healthy. I like to use this mask before bed in replace of a nighttime moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??