BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Kimberly M.
This product was ok for me... I honestly felt like I didn't see any difference after using a box full of these. My skin looked just a tad brighter but no real difference. I've used less expensive sheet mask that have given greater results. These were a gift but I would not repurchase.
Rossie G.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I really liked this mask. It left my skin feeling soft and cleansed. I did get some breakout after but my skin cleared up nicely. I didn’t mind the breakout because a lot of detoxifying mask pull the impurities and dirtiness the pores.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
Review for: 1 Mask more...
It is a very nice mask, but the price is a little much. I purchased it from Sephora but I don’t think I will be purchasing again. I think it is more of a gimmicky product, so if the idea of having gold on your face excites you I would recommend it. Otherwise it’s not worth the price
Sandy |.
Jacksonville
I just tried this mask last week before attending a wedding. The packaging is a brilliant metallic pouch. I was a little disappointed that the mask itself wasn't gold. The mask was moisturizing and left my skin with a beautiful gold shine though. I will definitely purchase it again.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
This mask is perfect if you want quick results in tightening up your skin. You can buy the masks 6 for $68 or 1 for $12. My skin definitely tightened and my fine lines looked blurred. The only reason it got 4 stars is the cost. I would recommend if you want your wrinkles gone and to achieve a soft glow.
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
While gold has not been proven to provide any benefit to the skin, the mask itself felt awesome. It was hydrating and luxurious, and my skin felt so soft afterwards for days. The singles are $12 on Ulta, so for a bit of a splurge on your skin care routine, it's totally worth it.
Darci T.
Fulshear, TX
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love PTR products. This mask was really good. I rate it 4 out of five, because the mask is great not phenomenal. I would say I noticed a difference. I do not have deep wrinkles yet, so I cannot compare it on how well it would work for those. Overall, I would purchase again.
Ashley C.
Buena Park, CA
I love everything about this product.  I not only use this but also the creamy version.  After an exfoliator I put it on my face and my skin is so soft and glowing after. It is super affordable and easy to use. This whole line is my go to every night without fail.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This mask left my skin feeling hydrated without breaking me out. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and powerful enough to moisturize even the driest parts of my face. It's soft and moldable to your face. I would highly recommend this mask to my friends with sensitive/dry skin.
Diana D.
Windermere, FL
My skin was breaking out and red, but after I used one of the sheet masks my skin was glowing. It is a pricey product, but you do get more than one sheet mask. It definitely went beyond my expectations, and I wish the price were a little lower, but I would reccomend!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??