BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I f...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Love this mask! Great ingredients and even better results!!! Totally using this forever. Loyal customer. My skin feels so good. Def met my expectations! It’s so easy to buy. I love this brand and I will totally be buying this mask again and again!
Chelsea P.
San Jose, CA
Anything gold instantly seems so luxurious, so it was no surprise that I was drawn to this product. I bought the set which includes 6 masks (more bang for ya buck!) which is cheaper than buying  1 individual sheet mask. The mask itself is a thick sheet which is nice so it stays on your face and all the product isn't sliding. It has gold reflects which is nice, and the benefits are even greater once you take it off! My skin is nice and soft, supple and brighter after one use.  Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
❤I'm a big Peter Thomas Roth fan. He had a generous sale and I purchased many items, including several of these masks. The mask comes in a foil packet stored inside the cardboard envelope shown in my pics. The mask is cotton which is, according to the packaging, soaked with pure gold, 18 neuropeptides & peptides and hyaluronic acid.
To use: Gently unfold sheet mask and position over the face. Leave on for 15 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat excess product into skin. Do not rinse off; allow to dry. Recommended usage is 1-2 times a week. For a more youthful appearance, apply excess product from the foil packets to neck and décolleté.
I used this mask while watching a movie with my family and admittedly took some photos which are on the silly side. They were teasing me and it was all in good fun.
I removed the mask from the foil packet and unfolded. It was quite moist. I didn't notice any fragrance and I didn't notice any luxurious gold dust, flakes or other form. Once I positioned the mask, it felt cool and soothing on my skin. It wasn't uncomfortable to leave on for 15 minutes. I removed the mask as instructed and gently massaged the remaining product into my skin.
As the product dried I did experience a tightening feeling. After my face was completely dry, it felt both tighter and relaxed (like I didn't want to move it, I just wanted to be still) In the light I could see a sheen on the parts of my skin which had been in contact with the mask.
I definitely enjoyed using this product and will likely purchase again, though in order to assist with tuition payments, medical bills etc. I won't be using this several times a week! Sometimes you just have to do something nice for yourself. I feel the mask made my skin softer and it hydrated enough to fill in some of those tiny fine lines. Give it a go!
Harley W.
White House
Review for: 6 Mask more...
It felt amazing on my skin, i have very dry skin but it didn’t leave behind any dry patches or anything like that, i got mine in a boxy charm box. I was a first time user but i would definitely buy it again
Megan M.
Bossier City , LA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
This is my holy grail of sheet masks! It’s easy to apply (just make sure you have time to lay back and relax while wearing it), smells heavenly, and the mask does what it says it will do! This mask is a little pricey but worth the splurge for special occasions. My fine lines and wrinkles were diminished, my deeper set wrinkles were less noticeable, and the mask left my skin glowing! I’ve been using 1-2 of these masks a week for about 6 weeks and I can honestly see a more permanent change in my skin
Maria Jose V.
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I use this product constantly and I have to say that is great, my skin looks amazing always when I use it and then I apply my makeup to look radiant!!!
If you can try it you would fall in love with it
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
Review for: 1 Mask more...
The mask is very hydrating and does leave your skin with a soft glow. I bought it at Sephora and honestly it wasn’t worth the money. If you want that soft supple glow and deep hydration I would go with Farmacy Honey Potion if you can handle the warming sensation. To further it, I suggest Kate Summerville Wrinkle Warrior. Yes you’d be buying two skin care products that aren’t cheap, but they’ll last you way longer for the price than the PTR 24k. IMHO- gimmicky
Alessa P.
Loved this mask! Not to mention that after a 15 hour flight to Thailand my skin was so dry, so I needed something to hydrate my face and this did just that plus more! I walked out the plane with a fresh glowy face. My skin was so soft and surprisingly this did not break me out as most masks do.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
Admittedly first tried this product because of the packaging and the promise of gold. I would like to say that it stood out to me, but it did not. I actually ended up with a zit or two over the next few days, so it would definitely not be good for acne prone skin. Probably most effective for aged skin. (Read: Very aged.) Definitely not worth the price, especially compared to far more effective sheet masks that cost way less- TonyMoly, Say Yes To etc.
Bushra K.
Glenview, IL
The sheet mask is easy to apply. Stayed in place. Minimized my pores. My skin looked refreshed, was soft after use. Very happy with this product! quite expensive though
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??