BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Rachel Rose B.
Aurora, IL
Are you looking for something that is both luxurious and fun!?! The 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheeet Mask has it all! Sheet masks are so hot right now. I made a night of it and shared these with a friend. PTR products do run higher in price point, though I promise it is well worth it.
These were moisturizing and left our skin feeling plump, smooth, and youthful!
Emma G.
I love this product! The packaging is small and convenient if you are traveling. After opening and applying the mask there was a lot of extra serum I rubbed in my neck and chest (bonus!) I wish I was able to do more than lay down with this mask on, it was too big for my face and kept sliding off every time I sat up. Over all I do recommend and have already repurchased
Christopher B.
I was really skeptical about these masks at first due to the high price tag, but after trying just one I realize it was definitely worth the hype. This mask not only left my skin moisturized and smooth but it gave me a beautiful glow that actually lasted until the next day. My skin looks great underneath my make up and I have since repurchased several times.
Robyn H.
I absolutely LOVE this mask. I will often use this mask prior to applying my makeup for the day. I feel that this mask tightens my skin, gives me a luminous glow, and moisturizes my skin in preparation for the days abuse. This is one of the very best mask I have ever tried. I have normal/oily skin (meaning I can get oily in my t-zone by the end of the day.
Tara E.
Great Falls, MT
This face mask is the epitome of luxury.  You can see the actual flecks of gold glistening, making it one of the most esthetically pleasing masks I have ever used.  You feel like a million bucks while wearing it!  After removal, your skin looks smoother and feels more hydrated.  A beautiful product that leaves beautiful results.
Kelly D.
This PTR unwrinkle gold mask was absolutely amazing. My face felt so hydrated & soft. It felt like gold! No seriously it was unreal. I am going to purchase this product again! Fellow mask lovers ❤️ if you haven't already tried this particular mask You really need to! Sephora and I believe QVC also sells PTR products! ❌⭕️❌💕
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
This product was super easy to use. I just took it out of the package, unfolded it, and placed it on my face. I placed it on my face for the specified amount of time and tossed it after use. I only used one mask as it was a sample, but it made my face feel amazing and I noticed my face felt firmer after the one use.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Literally the most expensive thing for my face I've ever bought and I bought them just for the hell of it. I mean, who doesn't want to put a jelly sheet of 24k gold over their face? Nobody. That's who. Everyone wants a face full of gold.
Jessica T.
Sheet masks are my latest favorite because you get all the values of a regular face mask without a big mess and a wet sink from washing your face ;) anything Peter Thomas Roth is super high quality and worth the purchase!!! This mask is great and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and more youthful!!!
Kimberly M.
This product was ok for me... I honestly felt like I didn't see any difference after using a box full of these. My skin looked just a tad brighter but no real difference. I've used less expensive sheet mask that have given greater results. These were a gift but I would not repurchase.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??