BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Katarina C.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
A little expensive but worth it. I bought this product at my local Sephora and was a little skeptical because it was my first time using the mask. Very sleek packaging, and easy to use. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Laura B.
Chicago
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I absolutely love how hydrating this mask was. My face felt so soft after using. However, I don’t think there is as much anti aging as the price tag should deliver.
Sara B.
BROKEN ARROW, OK
It was an ok mask not the greatest. It was really slimy and I didn’t like how it felt on my skin. After taking it off it was very sticky which I was not a fan of!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
👹 Material -The sheet is a premium fiber that promises to hold more of the gold and hold on to the face better. When I first touched it I could tell it was a better quality then the usual cellulose material I'm used to with sheet masks. It's a tightly woven fiber.
The mask did cover my face snugly. This mask is free from fragrance, artificial ingredients, ethanol, paraben, mineral oil, so I think this would be suitable for sensitive skin.
👹Process- I used this face mask after washing and toner. I removed after 20 minutes and dab remaining essence into the skin for absorption. .
👹Results- no tackiness❤️ it left my face very moisturized and firm. I can't confirm any wrinkle reducing b/c I don't have any. I recommend using this mask in the evening so you can wake up to refreshed , matte ski
Jansee J.
I LOVE this product!!! I incorporated this mask into my skincare regimen about six months ago. I use the mask twice a week...I originally received a sample of the mask from one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes! I fell in love with it at using it for the first time. I ended up purchasing the sheet masks because they are less messy, you can't cross contaminate, & they are super convenient. Since it's a "high end" brand it's expensive but it's totally worth every penny. Every time I use he mask my skin feels super soft, looks very hydrated & Dupre, & gives a lit from within glow!! I love it & since I wear makeup 6 days a week my skin appreciates the pick me up it gets from this mask! U would rate this product 10 stars.....its the bomb.com!!!!
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 6 Mask more...
Works nicely. Comes in a good package. Paper mask. There is lots of serum in the package and the gold flecks make your face look illuminated and fresh. This made my skin feel nice and soft.
Chelsea P.
San Jose, CA
Anything gold instantly seems so luxurious, so it was no surprise that I was drawn to this product. I bought the set which includes 6 masks (more bang for ya buck!) which is cheaper than buying  1 individual sheet mask. The mask itself is a thick sheet which is nice so it stays on your face and all the product isn't sliding. It has gold reflects which is nice, and the benefits are even greater once you take it off! My skin is nice and soft, supple and brighter after one use.  Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle(TM) 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask
Genna Y.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Alessa P.
Loved this mask! Not to mention that after a 15 hour flight to Thailand my skin was so dry, so I needed something to hydrate my face and this did just that plus more! I walked out the plane with a fresh glowy face. My skin was so soft and surprisingly this did not break me out as most masks do.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
Admittedly first tried this product because of the packaging and the promise of gold. I would like to say that it stood out to me, but it did not. I actually ended up with a zit or two over the next few days, so it would definitely not be good for acne prone skin. Probably most effective for aged skin. (Read: Very aged.) Definitely not worth the price, especially compared to far more effective sheet masks that cost way less- TonyMoly, Say Yes To etc.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??