BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
blessing e.
Salem, MA
This product is really good for your skin. It helps you get rid of the oiliness in your skin and the dryness in your skin. I first found out about the product when I went on a road trip to New Jersey and I spent nights in a hotel and I instantly used it and fell in love with it.
K J.
Hey, you will be able to do with it. It will be a great time. I am going through. We have a great time to time. It will take place in a while, but the most of us are going to
Suzee A.
Adelanto
Review for: Other more...
I have the bottle . I enjoy being at home doing my facials. But you need to use this product weekly to get the full effect. I didn’t feel nothing the first day I tried it.
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
this is the most over rated face mask for the price. I used it for 2 weeks and didnt notice a difference at all. Ill keep my gold for jewelry because i just dont get it.
Lena D.
Wakeman, OH
Absolutely love this mask for my skin. I'm getting to the age where lines and wrinkles are starting to show up. This masks really made a noticeable difference in them.
Becca B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I thought this mask was okay. It moisturizes my skin decently but it definitely is not worth as much as it costs in my opinion. I wouldn’t purchase a full size item.
Annie S.
Avon, MN
I adore this sheet mask for any special occasions. You can feel it lift and tighten and really is a special treat for your skin. I feel like it is responsibly priced, and well worth every penny
Kelsey M.
Porter , IN
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I received this in my Ipsy one month. I heard a lot of great things about it and was so excited. It was definitely interesting but I didn’t notice much difference.
Myisha C.
Fairhope, AL
Tightens skin and gives you a glow. It only takes a few minutes. I like to use it right before my make up application. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Katherine N.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Only used it once I think you have to use it multiple times to see the effect on wrinkles. But as soon as I used it my skin felt smoother and looked glowy which rarely happens!
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??