BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I really love sheet mask. I have only tried this one once, but so far I love it. I am going to use it a couple more times to get an accurate feel for it, but I definitely liked it the first time. It is a little pricey, but I think it isdefinitely be worth trying a couple of times.
Fashion B.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Worked fairly well! A good product to buy! It seemed effective to me. I would buy it again. The packaging was nice, the gold color really draws you to it. It made my skin very soft.
layla m.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
SPLURGE!!! This is a must have item for 1-3 times a month! It is kind of pricey but totally worth it! Plus the packaging is beautiful! Exceeded my expectations and made my face look dewy and youthful.
AnnaClaire F.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask made my face feel so soft! It has a very luxurious texture. The size of it fit my face and neck well. It is very pricey though... I'm not sure I would repurchase it because of that. It was very effective though and I didn't have any breakouts because if it.
Alexandra S.
Ponte Vedra , FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This was very silky coming out of the package which was great. I only used one but I didn’t notice a huge difference after use. Easy to open though and not too strong of a scent.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 6 Mask more...
I like the 24k gold masks from PTR because they really plump up my skin and make me radiant. The intense moisture treats fine lines and wrinkles, if only for a short amount of time. That said, the price point makes this an indulgence rather than a staple for me.
Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Like this mask a lot! I see immediate results after using — my skin feels and looks more youthful and plump! I like the texture of the mask (100% cotton sheet) and the scent is light and fresh. Easy to use and instant results — one of my favorites.
pelin C.
Only got a small smaple of this so i feel like i did not get the full affect but when i did try this i really did like it. This brand of skin care does not disappoint.
Heather S.
ARNOLD, MO
Love. Love. Love. This entire line by ptr has changed my skin for the better. I love the instant results this mask provides. When we look for skin care we want results. This line provides results. Fast.
Anna D.
Westerville, OH
Didn’t notice any wrinkle reduction, but it did make my face feel nice and supple! I just love sheet masks. I do feel this one is a little overpriced for what it is, although you can definitely tell it’s of a higher quality than what you get from target/cvs/etc
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??