BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A premium, all-natural, 100 percent cotton sheet mask that's pre-soaked with potent antiaging actives to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Each mask instantly energizes, illuminates, and infuses a lackluster complexion as it helps replenish dull, dry, and dehydrated skin. Skin texture is smooth and hydrated as the appearance of fine lines is noticeably diminished. Over time, deeper wrinkles and expression lines appear less visible for a more youthful-looking appearance. It contains 24-karat gold which helps soothe skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits while 18 neuropeptides and peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps improve hydration, attracting and retaining water from moisture in the air. see more...

• I got a sample from Sephora the other day of this and I forgot to...1 Answers
  • Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this mask! My skin was glowy, smoother, and looked more alive afterwards! It’s up there in price so it’s definitely a splurge. Can’t got wrong with PTR products though!
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
I mean who doesn’t want to put gold on their face? I absolutely love this product I have use two containers in the last year it has lasted me a while my face has never looked so great and I definitely would recommend this to everyone
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
OMG I LOVED THIS MASK! I actually purchased it at Ross, the clothing store. It was much cheaper compared to the Ulta price.

The mask was fantastic! I loved loved loved it. My face felt UHMAZING! I would treat myself to this every few months.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really love this mask it’s a fun one to splurge with on a weekend night with a glass of wine but definitely not for everyday use based on how it makes my skin feel
Annie S.
Avon, MN
I adore this sheet mask for any special occasions. You can feel it lift and tighten and really is a special treat for your skin. I feel like it is responsibly priced, and well worth every penny
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I had high hopes for this being a pricey mask. It didn’t live up to its claims . It does makes the skin moisturizer but that’s about it and the effect lasts just for a day. Disappointed
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
I suffered from acne and never found a god skin regime until I started using Peter Roth Un-wrinkle pads every morning and night. It is a wonderful product and has not let me down so far! I would highly recommend.
Danielle H.
Tigard, OR
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask is very high quality and I am obsessed with the gold! My skin felt so refreshed and hydrated after. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I will definitely buy again!
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I really love sheet mask. I have only tried this one once, but so far I love it. I am going to use it a couple more times to get an accurate feel for it, but I definitely liked it the first time. It is a little pricey, but I think it isdefinitely be worth trying a couple of times.
Fashion B.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Worked fairly well! A good product to buy! It seemed effective to me. I would buy it again. The packaging was nice, the gold color really draws you to it. It made my skin very soft.
Olivia L.
Roanoke
Okay. I've heard a lot about this mask and seen it on Instagram and many other places. Can anyone speak to whether it's worth a try?
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Has anyone used this? I was in Beauty Brand yesterday and saw it... I always like Peter Thomas Roth products but I was hoping someone could give me some insight if it is a product worth adding to my collection. Thanks!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Are these masks holy grail status??? Do i need them?!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Where can I find these? Online? Walmart? Are they affordable?
Ella O.
Birmingham, MI
How are the results? Is it worth the money??