Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Volumizing Lip Treatment uploaded by Bekah B.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Volumizing Lip Treatment uploaded by Bekah B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Give wrinkled lips the kiss off! Un-Wrinkle Volumizing Lip Treatment, Plum. see more...

Bekah B.
Astoria
I really wanted to love this, but I can only say that I like it, once in awhile. Here are the positives. It's pretty nice, natural color, though not appropriately named, Plum. It's more of a mauve with a little sparkle. There's a tingly sensation that is strong, but kinda nice. When you lick your lips it's kind of refreshing. I'm not sure if it really helps to unwrinkle the lips, but I have a feeling mini plumping might occur. It's definitely very moist and hydrating. So, that naturally gives a tad more of a youthful glow. Negatives are that it's super thick, a bit of a goopy texture. Also, the color is beautiful in the tube, but it's translucent and does not work well alone unless you want a super natural look. Also, the tingly feeling is also a bit stingy. So, it's a plus and a minus. So, I like it and maybe with more time I'd see less wrinkles, though I don't really consider my lips wrinkly, but more dry, but I don't love it. This was a gift from my aunt. I will not likely purchase it when I run out, but don't have a closed mind about it. I'd be willing to try it again and in another shade.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Beautiful and moisturizing colors. A little sticky but that is too be expected with a gloss. The scent and flavor were nice, subtle and pleasant. Did slightly plump my lips without a burning tingle factor.
I've used this for awhile. It's the only lip gloss I carry in my purse due to how natural it's color is. I love the minty tingle and the slight plumping it gives me. Even on days I have no other makeup on, I'll still pull this out! Love!
Sasha L.
Waterbury
Love the way it plumps the lips, but the down factor is the fact that it sometimes leaves a red marking around the lips. Other than that is a promising product.
Morgan  W.
Love this product! It gives my lips a tingling feeling after I apply it and I feel like they look so much better and filter after using it!
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
This Thomas unwrinkle lip gloss is great. Not only does it come with great shades but it helps minimize your wrinkles
Ashley K.
Bemidji
Makes my lips tingle and are plump within minutes. I love lip plumper and this is my favorite product!!!!
valentina m.
cartagena de indias
es bueno, realmente da la apariencia de voluminizar los labios, es empaque es practico, lindo y sencillo, la duración es buena ya que dura sus horitas, tenia mas expectativas a la hora de ver la duración, lo recomendaría a personas que no estan acostumbradas a usar un labial pesado.
Linda S.
Irving
How can I purchase this products
Linda S.
Irving
How can I purchase the Peter Thomas Roth Inwrinkle lip treatment in Plum shade?