Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion uploaded by Gail H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Deep wrinkle fighting, line smoothing, toning lotion with 18 anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides. Visibly helps reduce the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and expression lines. Removes surface impurities, treats, refreshes, softens and also prepares skin for beauty treatments. Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin. Vitamins A, C, and E help fight free radical attack. The result is a beautifully balanced complexion for optimal skin care performance. see more...

Chelsea M.
I purchased this online after reading reviews on it. It is listed as a lotion but is more of a liquid/serum texture. The packaging isn't great and product drips out of the bottle after you put some on a cotton pad (recommended method of use listed on the bottle). This produce made my face feel tighter after application but unfortunately made my face breakout so I had to return it.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love it. I got a mini facial in Sephora and the skin care expert recommended this for my fine lines. I am not sure how much effect it is having on my wrinkles, but my skin has started feeling better and better and more vibrant. I would definitely recommend this.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I only have ALL good to say about this toning lotion!  I will not ever be without this product!  It has dramatically reduced my fine lines in just a couple weeks of use.  It goes on smooth and my skin just soaks it all up!  Just don't use too much, or you'll end up with a little tacky feeling.  I think the price is great too.  I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a great anti-aging preventer!
Julia M.
This is a great tool for your daily skincare routine. I didn't know the importance of toner until I started using the Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion instead of conventional Toner. It helps my skin all day stay balanced and it calms and dryness I might have instantly. Would highly recommend this.
Valerie H.
Warren, OH
Perfect toner to start your daily and nightly skin care routine! Refines pores and preps your skin for amazing absorption for your following skin care... great value for the amount you get!
Lindsey B.
Roseville , CA
Received this in a travel kit & used it leading up to my wedding. I really loved they way it made my skin feel but I did also notice it smooth out my fine lines a bit
Erin B.
Lowell, MA
This is one of my favorite toners! Not only does it help clear my skin but it is anti aging! And makes my skin glow! This is the perfect product for anyone wanting to add a toner to their skin regiment! It basically helps with every skin need you could have and you will notice results within the first few weeks of using!
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
I really enjoy this product, I apply this with my hands on to dry skin every night after I come out the shower. It's got a lot of great ingredients for the skin. Since it's light and liquidy this is the first product I apply and after about 10 minutes I apply my eye cream and face cream over it.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH
This toner is gentle but gets the job done. I personally  would say to use this product at night as it does leave a greasy film on your face after usage. I don't think it would be compatible for makeup application right afterwards.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this toning Lotion, I can use it as a toner with a cotton ball or by my hand for extra moisture...skin feels soft and nice , has brighten up and tighten my skin too, definitely will keep buy it again and again