Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion uploaded by Gail H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Deep wrinkle fighting, line smoothing, toning lotion with 18 anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides. Visibly helps reduce the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and expression lines. Removes surface impurities, treats, refreshes, softens and also prepares skin for beauty treatments. Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin. Vitamins A, C, and E help fight free radical attack. The result is a beautifully balanced complexion for optimal skin care performance. see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I only have ALL good to say about this toning lotion!  I will not ever be without this product!  It has dramatically reduced my fine lines in just a couple weeks of use.  It goes on smooth and my skin just soaks it all up!  Just don't use too much, or you'll end up with a little tacky feeling.  I think the price is great too.  I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a great anti-aging preventer!
Hailey A.
I always hear great things about this brand, so I bought this at Sephora to try! I love this product! My skin is very sensitive as well, so I was very happy to see this did not irritate it at all. Great product; I would love to try more!
Julia M.
This is a great tool for your daily skincare routine. I didn't know the importance of toner until I started using the Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion instead of conventional Toner. It helps my skin all day stay balanced and it calms and dryness I might have instantly. Would highly recommend this.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love it. I got a mini facial in Sephora and the skin care expert recommended this for my fine lines. I am not sure how much effect it is having on my wrinkles, but my skin has started feeling better and better and more vibrant. I would definitely recommend this.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
I really enjoy this product, I apply this with my hands on to dry skin every night after I come out the shower. It's got a lot of great ingredients for the skin. Since it's light and liquidy this is the first product I apply and after about 10 minutes I apply my eye cream and face cream over it.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH
This toner is gentle but gets the job done. I personally  would say to use this product at night as it does leave a greasy film on your face after usage. I don't think it would be compatible for makeup application right afterwards.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love this toning Lotion, I can use it as a toner with a cotton ball or by my hand for extra moisture...skin feels soft and nice , has brighten up and tighten my skin too, definitely will keep buy it again and again
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a solid toner. I prefer that it is nearing the more Gel-like end of the spectrum as I don't need a cotton ball to apply it (and therefore feel I use more product vs lose more). I'm not 100% convinced it's a must have, but it's a nice product.
Valerie H.
Warren, OH
Perfect toner to start your daily and nightly skin care routine! Refines pores and preps your skin for amazing absorption for your following skin care... great value for the amount you get!
Lindsey B.
Roseville, CA
Received this in a travel kit & used it leading up to my wedding. I really loved they way it made my skin feel but I did also notice it smooth out my fine lines a bit