Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Chelsea M.
Gadsden, AL
This stuff gives you an automatic face lift. There is a noticeable difference within a few minutes of using it
Kyra R.
Love it. And i swear i see instant results. Really feels like I'm aging backwards these days :) love love love.
Manuela T.
Lompoc, CA
I have ordered this face serum for years. It works great on fine lines and puffiness. It is worth every cent.
Stephanie C.
Feels great on my face. I'm not sure it really helps with wrinkles but I'm really bad at using it everyday.
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
Pricey as hell but if you want to go from Joan Crawford to Cindy Crawford in a few short weeks buy this.
Crystal B.
This product is so amazing you will not be sorry that you purchased it is small so good and I love it
Justine A.
This is amazing, and I have dry skin but is work perfect for me,I recommend this product so much...
Jennifer C.
Gold Canyon
Amazing primer-like texture that plumps, moisturizes & blurs imperfections. Very very impressive!
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Nice light weight formula is very effective when it comes to fine lines and correcting skin tone.
Barbie W.
San Diego, CA
I am a serum addict and this one is by far my favorite I feel an actual difference on my face
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com