BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
Jamie K.
Scottsdale, AZ
My boyfriend used this for a little bit and at first said he could tell a difference in his skin. He didn't continue using it and I only used it once or twice
francesca s.
Absolutely love Peter Thomas Roth their masks and skin care items are amazing they often go on sale so snag up whatever you can bc they're pricey but effective
Victoria G.
Saint Charles, MO
This product works fairly well, I saw an improvement in skin texture and lines. sadly, However eventually my sensitive skin started to have a reaction to it.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
I have had this product for about a month and I have actually noticed a difference! I have tried many wrinkle creams and will definitely purchase again.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Worked well but didn't work as I wanted for the cost I can compare to other serums I buy from Paula's choice they work better and are fairly priced.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
Maybe it's because I didn't use it regularly, but I didn't notice a huge change in the level of moisture of my skin. But it feels nice and soft!
Brittani P.
Mercersburg, PA
This serum is my #1 I can definetley thank peter thomas Roth for providing skin without wrinkles. I use it now so someday I won't have them!
AMANDA B.
Converse, TX
I haven't had this long enough to make an assessment. I have only had it for a week. Feels light but I don't have enough time with it yet
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really like this I don’t know if I’ve noticed any antiaging benefits or anything like that but I really have liked using this product
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com

back