Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Vivien F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful antiaging product and worth the money. It helps with fine lines, brightens, and tightens
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love PTR products. This is a really nice wash. I'm under 40 without any real wrinkles so I can't say for sure if it will "un-wrinkle" your skin, but I would use it for preventative measures. I like it, smells nice, leaves skin clean and no breakouts. I would recommend.
Sophie W.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great product! Give tightness and elasticity to the skin! I purchased at my local Ulta store. The results are not immediate as I expected, however after only a few days I could see dramatic results! Definitely recommend!
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had nothing but good luck with the Peter Thomas products. I would recommend using this serum. I changed from using another serum and like this one better. I apply it all over my face and neck at night and put a moisturizer on top. I have sensitive skin and have not broken out from it, had dryness or irritation.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Nice light weight formula is very effective when it comes to fine lines and correcting skin tone.
Sarah P.
Kernersville, NC
Makes my skin smooth. Instantly moisturizes helps my makeup go on smooth. Wrinkles disappear. Something I could buy by the gallon
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
PTR UnWrinkle Turbo Face Serum is amazing. It works on any kind of wrinkle, laugh lines, parentheses lines, 11 lines and the list goes on. I use this serum at morning and night, you can use it on the entire face or just on areas with wrinkles. I will continue to purchase and recommend
Barbie W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a serum addict and this one is by far my favorite I feel an actual difference on my face
Amanda P.
Bedford, IA
I have genetic under eye circles and some scowl lines between my eyes. This was one of the first serums that I found to actually "tighten" areas while smoothing them out. I highly recommend this! Worth every penny.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
This serum is amazing, it firms, lifts, smooths, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or tacky... I really love it!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!