Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Vivien F.
Absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful antiaging product and worth the money. It helps with fine lines, brightens, and tightens
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This is becoming one of my favorite brands. I pair this serum under the 24k gold liminizer to look ultra kpop and dewey.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
This is the best! I recently got Botox and used this a week later for prevention! It is my daily and nightly routine!
Heather L.
Fort mill, SC
Works wonderfully if used with the correct products. Must buy the entire unwrinkle system for it to work properly.
Karina M.
Cleveland, OH
This was really nice. I put it on my face before going to bed and I woke up with my skin feeling nice and refresh.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
Great results, visibly reduced wrinkles within days. This entire line is my go to for all things wrinkle related.
Christina Y.
Concord, NC
Love it. does what it says it will do. you have to follow the instructions but if you do the results are worth it
Jessica M.
Love this serum. It's light in the skin and it absorbs easily. It doesn't leave a residue. The smell is pleasant
Kyra R.
Love it. And i swear i see instant results. Really feels like I'm aging backwards these days :) love love love.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Would really recommend this product to anybody I love it! It's helps me so much and my wrinkles fade day by day
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com