Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

Pricey but great results - nybanjo
I'm 20, so my concerns are more fine lines than deep wrinkles. This serum, though pricey, has worked wonders on those. I have a small '11' line forming near one of my brows, and some lines under my eyes. They're delicate at this point, and probably only noticed by me, but using this serum before bed just a few nights in a row was enough to reduce them so that they are invisible even to me. Great product that lasts for a long time if you only use it on the targeted areas. A little dab'll do ya!
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend used this for a little bit and at first said he could tell a difference in his skin. He didn't continue using it and I only used it once or twice
member-25830d842
Brandon, Mississippi
Love this wrinkle serum! Diminishes fine lines and makes skin feel so smooth!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Great brand, great product. A little pricey, but genuinely good stuff. Highly recommend
AMANDA B.
Converse, TX
I haven't had this long enough to make an assessment. I have only had it for a week. Feels light but I don't have enough time with it yet
Kristin K.
Sheboygan, WI
I love all of Peter Thomas Roth products although they are ridiculous expensive but they truly do work... I treat myself twice a yr to this product I use very sparingly..
Karina M.
Cleveland, OH
This was really nice. I put it on my face before going to bed and I woke up with my skin feeling nice and refresh.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great on my face. I'm not sure it really helps with wrinkles but I'm really bad at using it everyday.
Natalie H.
Whittier, CA
I use this before bed and as a prepping step for my makeup, it works super super well as a step before makeup because it helps so much for me not to crease in my under eye area where it's usually a problem for me
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Peter Thomas Roth skin care line. The Un-wrinkle Turbo Face serum is a bit pricey for the results. It was gentle but left my skin feeling a bit tacky. The results were mediocre at best so a bit disappointing. Definitely room for improvement on this one. I don't think I would repurchase it.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!