Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Kelly V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is amazing product I found it soft to the skin but a little sticky but the product did help my fine line wrinkles around my eyes and forehead ! Love this product and will buy again! Wish it was not as costly!
Leslie W.
Cibolo, TX
This is a great product to help with wrinkles! It didn't break me out and it's not a greasy at all. It's a little on the pricy side though. I would be able to afford if I didn't have 6 kids.
Esli A.
Escondido, CA
I have some wrinkles forming on the corner of my eyes from when I smile and this has honestly been such a life saver! it works beautifully and I am so satisfied !
Jen R.
Oceanside, CA
Serums I like especially when I wash my face or before I do my makeup I like to use this specific serum by Peter Thomas it's an okay product it works so that's the good thing
Kristin K.
Sheboygan, WI
I love all of Peter Thomas Roth products although they are ridiculous expensive but they truly do work... I treat myself twice a yr to this product I use very sparingly..
Sheila G.
Floresville, TX
I did experience tightening of my skin. My wrinkles did seem to relax with use over time. iI did find this to be drying. I enjoyed how this product was dispensed.
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
francesca s.
Absolutely love Peter Thomas Roth their masks and skin care items are amazing they often go on sale so snag up whatever you can bc they're pricey but effective
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
My boyfriend used this for a little bit and at first said he could tell a difference in his skin. He didn't continue using it and I only used it once or twice
Victoria G.
Saint Charles, MO
This product works fairly well, I saw an improvement in skin texture and lines. sadly, However eventually my sensitive skin started to have a reaction to it.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com