Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Megan C.
Brandon, SD
This product is like gold! So amazing on the skin! It leaves you with results almost instantly! On the negative side it very speedy. I have an addiction to avoid aging and even with price it's worth it! Everyone should experience!
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I absolutely love Peter thomas Roth. I haven't been disappointed in a single product. The price may be higher ran drug store alternatives but all of the products he sells are so amazing
Tonnya M.
Sandston, VA
Great serum that I used morninng6and night. Under my makeup, made everything go on much easier/smoothr. I added a vitamin c booster to it . Fine lines looked smoothr, not an over night fix but I didn't get them over night either..., I just loved the way it made my face feel over all.
Amber S.
I love this serum. A little goes a long way and I love the silky feel. I'm still new to it so I can't say I've seen instant results but the finer lines around my eyes disappear a bit and that's a win for me.
Vivian B.
Scott Afb, IL
I just started using this but my mom has used this product for the longest time and she is almost 50 and her skin is so flawless she always gets compliments.. So this product definitely works!!
Amanda P.
Bedford, IA
I have genetic under eye circles and some scowl lines between my eyes. This was one of the first serums that I found to actually "tighten" areas while smoothing them out. I highly recommend this! Worth every penny.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Although this product made my face very soft, I didn't really notice a difference in my skin texture or new wrinkles either. For the price, I did expect better/faster results. Will probably not purchase again
Sophie W.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great product! Give tightness and elasticity to the skin! I purchased at my local Ulta store. The results are not immediate as I expected, however after only a few days I could see dramatic results! Definitely recommend!
Kelly V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is amazing product I found it soft to the skin but a little sticky but the product did help my fine line wrinkles around my eyes and forehead ! Love this product and will buy again! Wish it was not as costly!
Leslie W.
Cibolo, TX
This is a great product to help with wrinkles! It didn't break me out and it's not a greasy at all. It's a little on the pricy side though. I would be able to afford if I didn't have 6 kids.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com