Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica M.
Love this serum. It's light in the skin and it absorbs easily. It doesn't leave a residue. The smell is pleasant
Vivian B.
Scott Afb, IL
I just started using this but my mom has used this product for the longest time and she is almost 50 and her skin is so flawless she always gets compliments.. So this product definitely works!!
Amber S.
I love this serum. A little goes a long way and I love the silky feel. I'm still new to it so I can't say I've seen instant results but the finer lines around my eyes disappear a bit and that's a win for me.
Rita S.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A four stars because of the price but I deff. enjoy it. I love serums they are so hydrating and smooth and long lasting... I'm only 24 and I can see a wrinkle on my under eyes..... It's just something to smooth it out.... Makes your face smooth. I would usually apply it after my shower and before makeup.
Allison R.
North Chelmsford, MA
The Peter Thomas Roth in-wrinkle serum has to be the best serum for my aging concern that I have ever used! Although I am only 22, I noticed early this week that I had a large wrinkle on my forehead. I purchased this product because it had great reviews online. After using this product only 3 times, my wrinkle was gone!! I will continue to use this amazing product, as I continue to age.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this product made my face very soft, I didn't really notice a difference in my skin texture or new wrinkles either. For the price, I did expect better/faster results. Will probably not purchase again
Barbie W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a serum addict and this one is by far my favorite I feel an actual difference on my face
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA
My grandmother bought this product and loved it. She saw fast results around her mouth and eyes. She's bought it multiple times and she loves the nice packaging. It dose not dry her skin out and is gentle on her skin. She loves how it leaves her skin smooth and soft.
Rosemary A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I really smooths out my skin and doesn't irritate it at all. Overall this feels good going on, although I can't say that it is worth the $150 price tag, overall I'd go for the resurfacing dragon's blood by peter thomas roth for more bang for your buck!
francesca s.
Absolutely love Peter Thomas Roth their masks and skin care items are amazing they often go on sale so snag up whatever you can bc they're pricey but effective
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!