Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Liz T.
Overall I wasn't upset I bought this product I just think for the same money their are better things out there. The packaging was beautiful and ptr products are always great quality but as a first time user of this specific product I was disappointed and think there is some room for improvement. Please keep in mind I usually buy my products from the dermatologist so this might not have had as strong active ingredients as I am used to, but would be great for those looking to ease into an anti-aging skin care routine without irritation.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA

Pricey but great results - nybanjo
I'm 20, so my concerns are more fine lines than deep wrinkles. This serum, though pricey, has worked wonders on those. I have a small '11' line forming near one of my brows, and some lines under my eyes. They're delicate at this point, and probably only noticed by me, but using this serum before bed just a few nights in a row was enough to reduce them so that they are invisible even to me. Great product that lasts for a long time if you only use it on the targeted areas. A little dab'll do ya!
Shawn M.
I wanted to like this but it did nothing for my skin. It didn't make a difference on fine lines or wrinkle and was WAY overpriced. I like this brand for some things but not this. I bought it at the JCPenney Sephora and returned it after a month. It was in a kit with other anti-wrinkle treatments that were also subpar. It also makes an awful grimy residue film on the face that just doesn't want to sink in like it probably should. This is after exfoliating with Exfolikate and using a Clairisonic brush.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
This face serum was so hydrating and nice! On the expensive side though, but great nonetheless. It was very light and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would give another bottle a try!
Lissete t B.
KENOSHA, WI
Paulas choice has a similar one that i liked so i tired this on a whom and i just didnt feel this one compares . I paid way more than i felt i got in effectiveness.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is a must have! I live in the desert and I have what we like to call lizard skin. So to stay hydrated skin wise this is gold! Plus the packaging is super cute! I only had a few samples and I can definitely say I am hooked! If you have terribly dry skin like me please do yourself & your face a favor and add this to your regime!
Breyonna S.
I have had nothing but good luck with the Peter Thomas products. I would recommend using this serum. I changed from using another serum and like this one better. I apply it all over my face and neck at night and put a moisturizer on top. I have sensitive skin and have not broken out from it, had dryness or irritation.
Alli M.
I adore Peter Thomas Roth skin care line. The Un-wrinkle Turbo Face serum is a bit pricey for the results. It was gentle but left my skin feeling a bit tacky. The results were mediocre at best so a bit disappointing. Definitely room for improvement on this one. I don't think I would repurchase it.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
PTR UnWrinkle Turbo Face Serum is amazing. It works on any kind of wrinkle, laugh lines, parentheses lines, 11 lines and the list goes on. I use this serum at morning and night, you can use it on the entire face or just on areas with wrinkles. I will continue to purchase and recommend
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love PTR products. This is a really nice wash. I'm under 40 without any real wrinkles so I can't say for sure if it will "un-wrinkle" your skin, but I would use it for preventative measures. I like it, smells nice, leaves skin clean and no breakouts. I would recommend.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com

back