BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Great serum that reduces fine lines and wrinkles and does it quickly. This product is expensive but if you're struggling with fine lines on the forehead, between the eyes, around the mouth and crows feet this is the serum for you. Lightweight and glides on smoothly preparing your skin for your moisturizer. You will see results quickly if you use a directed and follow a regimen of using the product. Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum
Ginny E.
North Aurora, IL
My mom gave me a bottle of this after she wasn’t using it. I began using it on the expression lines on my forehead, but kind of forgot. The other day I was looking in the mirror wondering what happened to my forehead wrinkles, as they had flattened out a TON. then I remembered!! This serum has begun completely flattening my face in a way I didn’t know a serum could. Life changing.
Lydia B.
Overpriced. Useless. My theory is that the fancy packaging and upscale marketing and big words makes you believe that it will really do what it claims. And it very well may! If you buy $5 million worth and use it 364 times a day. It’s a hook to get you to keep faith that you’re almost on the brink of seeing results so you’ll keep buying it
Nancy C.
I ordered this from Overstock and I'm totally impressed. It's got peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins A, C, E. I've used it 4 weeks and it's brightened and smoothed a lot already. I'm almost 60 so I notice any improvement! Packaged in a pump that's easy and hygenic.  Mr Roth has an excellent product.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Fantastic product! I definitely recommend this to others along with a lot of their other products. They have so much to offer and their stuff really works and does exactly what it says it will at least for me. The price point is higher than some of the others but it’s definitely worth it and it’s not a waste of money
Karina T.
Not sure how this product really works. I don't actually have wrinkles but received a sample of this because I was told it would be great for oily skin. Unfortunately didn't really see any benefits, and the places where I do have lines it didn't do anything
Alisha S.
Bellingham
I really like this serum. I use after cleansing and under moisturizer. But I feel like I could use it alone if I wanted to though. It absorbs super quickly and leaves me feeling really hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to someone who like myself is really starting to notice some fine lines and wrinkles.
Anna H.
I use this serum each and everyday twice a day and it truly works in keeping your lines and wrinkles at bay! It is on the pricy side but it well worth the money when it is effective I have already used two bottles and I highly recommend!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a deluxe sized sample of this serum & I do like it but I haven't been using it long enough to see any lasting results but I've had nothing but good luck with every product I've used from Peter Thomas Roth. I like the texture of the PTR Unwrinkle Turbo Serum. it's nice, light & absorbs quickly, not leaving behind any sticky feeling or tackiness. It doesn't pill under my moisturizer either which is great. I like how I can apply this all over my face & neck or just on the places that need it the most. I use this product overnight in conjunction with my PM moisturizer or sleeping cream & I've noticed no adverse reactions to this product like redness, irritation or dryness.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
This really works. It did not intimate my sensitive skin. It made my face look dewy and moisturized and more youthful. It fixed my dry dull skin. Worth the price tag!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com