Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Christina Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. does what it says it will do. you have to follow the instructions but if you do the results are worth it
francesca s.
Absolutely love Peter Thomas Roth their masks and skin care items are amazing they often go on sale so snag up whatever you can bc they're pricey but effective
Rosemary A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I really smooths out my skin and doesn't irritate it at all. Overall this feels good going on, although I can't say that it is worth the $150 price tag, overall I'd go for the resurfacing dragon's blood by peter thomas roth for more bang for your buck!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Great brand, great product. A little pricey, but genuinely good stuff. Highly recommend
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a deluxe sized sample of this serum & I do like it but I haven't been using it long enough to see any lasting results but I've had nothing but good luck with every product I've used from Peter Thomas Roth. I like the texture of the PTR Unwrinkle Turbo Serum. it's nice, light & absorbs quickly, not leaving behind any sticky feeling or tackiness. It doesn't pill under my moisturizer either which is great. I like how I can apply this all over my face & neck or just on the places that need it the most. I use this product overnight in conjunction with my PM moisturizer or sleeping cream & I've noticed no adverse reactions to this product like redness, irritation or dryness.
member-25830d842
Brandon, Mississippi
Love this wrinkle serum! Diminishes fine lines and makes skin feel so smooth!
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend used this for a little bit and at first said he could tell a difference in his skin. He didn't continue using it and I only used it once or twice
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

Pricey but great results - nybanjo
I'm 20, so my concerns are more fine lines than deep wrinkles. This serum, though pricey, has worked wonders on those. I have a small '11' line forming near one of my brows, and some lines under my eyes. They're delicate at this point, and probably only noticed by me, but using this serum before bed just a few nights in a row was enough to reduce them so that they are invisible even to me. Great product that lasts for a long time if you only use it on the targeted areas. A little dab'll do ya!
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for helping prevent and take away wrinkles this even helps wth fine lines.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if this really yielded good results but I enjoyed using it. Felt good on my skin
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!