BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Rubana H.
I use this because I have few lines on my forehead and I wanted to use something g before I end up with wrinkles. I feel this makes my skin look very tight and makes the lines less visible
Melissa F.
My favorite product ever!!!!! This is the one treatment I don’t want to live without! Expensive but sooo worth the money! Wish is came in different packaging as it seems like some is wasted at the end of the bottle.
Melinda B.
Sacramento, CA
I am still in awe!!! Especially for the line under my chin!!!! I gave it 30 days and thos was my results!!! Literally the best wrinkle serum with the fastest results!
Suzanne L.
I really liked how my skin feels after I apply it. It soaks in and I can put my moisturizer on and the compliment each other. I did notice my fine lines softened.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
If I could give this ten stars, I totally would! When I say this product is SO worth the hype and the price ($150 whoo goodness!) I'm so serious. All of December, I had been on a huge skincare kick and was looking for the perfect winter regimen. I finally got my hands on this product and my skin has never felt so moisturized or looked so glowy in such a short time! I noticed in under a week that the product was really working the fine line around my eyes. They were not disappearing, but my skin looked more plump and tightened. The serum glides on smoothly and doesn't leave a tacky finish, so it's great to use under makeup! I typically don't even have to follow up with a moisturizer (but I mean you can never have too much moisture in winter). Five stars!
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
FACELIFT in a bottle is what they should call this! It’s instant gratification and youth. I love this when going out with the girls it just gives me such a firm and flawless look!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
A little underwhelming for the price. I enjoy this serum but it doesn't need to carry the price tag it does. It is often on sale and I would recommend purchasing it then.
Candace B.
Danville
I loved this serum!! I first tried it when i bought a kit with this serum, peel pads, toner, and night cream together. It was a steal. I loved each of the products, but especially the turbo serum. I use morning and night. The first morning that i woke up after using the previous night i saw my face more evenly toned, my complection looked so much better and felt better. I have rosacea and this serum was great, no irritation , just an improvement in redness. My makeup looks and feels better when i use the unwrinkle turbo serum. I can say that after just a couple of weeks i noticed some improvements in the wrinkles in my forehead, around my mouth,and crows feet.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I pray everyday this will go on sale !! My biggest concern is the crease between my brows, aka “11” wrinkle. At night, I cleanse with my Luna then put Retin a on my forehead and between brow... wait 10 mins while it absorbs then I put this PTR serum on and wake up with theee smoothest forehead ever!

Obviously temporary, but still Great and FAST RESULTS! In the daytime I sometimes just put a dab in the crease of my brows and it seems to diminish the wrinkle, but this serum is too heavy for me to wear under makeup, but def awesome for bedtime routine!

(Ps: I have tried dermarche wrinkle filler, dr. Brandt pores no more wrinkle filler, but this works the best so far)
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this product but I am on the fence on repurchasing. It feels so good on the skin and I feel like it firms up my skin while soothing wrinkles are my eyes and mouth. It is very light and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. The only downside is that you get 1 ounce to the tune of $150. It is a really great product and if you don't mind the price point, I would say try it out.  Personally, I just don't think I could end up spending $150 again on it.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com

back