Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
Great results, visibly reduced wrinkles within days. This entire line is my go to for all things wrinkle related.
Chelsea M.
Gadsden, AL
This stuff gives you an automatic face lift. There is a noticeable difference within a few minutes of using it
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
Pricey as hell but if you want to go from Joan Crawford to Cindy Crawford in a few short weeks buy this.
Amazing product!!!!! Definitely a must have buy!!! Your face will love you for it.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a deluxe sized sample of this serum & I do like it but I haven't been using it long enough to see any lasting results but I've had nothing but good luck with every product I've used from Peter Thomas Roth. I like the texture of the PTR Unwrinkle Turbo Serum. it's nice, light & absorbs quickly, not leaving behind any sticky feeling or tackiness. It doesn't pill under my moisturizer either which is great. I like how I can apply this all over my face & neck or just on the places that need it the most. I use this product overnight in conjunction with my PM moisturizer or sleeping cream & I've noticed no adverse reactions to this product like redness, irritation or dryness.
Victoria G.
Saint Charles, MO
This product works fairly well, I saw an improvement in skin texture and lines. sadly, However eventually my sensitive skin started to have a reaction to it.
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
This product is like gold! So amazing on the skin! It leaves you with results almost instantly! On the negative side it very speedy. I have an addiction to avoid aging and even with price it's worth it! Everyone should experience!
Crystal B.
This product is so amazing you will not be sorry that you purchased it is small so good and I love it
Shawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to like this but it did nothing for my skin. It didn't make a difference on fine lines or wrinkle and was WAY overpriced. I like this brand for some things but not this. I bought it at the JCPenney Sephora and returned it after a month. It was in a kit with other anti-wrinkle treatments that were also subpar. It also makes an awful grimy residue film on the face that just doesn't want to sink in like it probably should. This is after exfoliating with Exfolikate and using a Clairisonic brush.
Christina Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. does what it says it will do. you have to follow the instructions but if you do the results are worth it
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!