BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Annie W.
kirkland
This serum is fantastic. I saw changes in my face within the first week. I’m in my 40’s and my face had become very dull, but this serum made my skin look better almost instantly. It is quite pricey but a little goes a long way. Love it!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Cora D.
North Branch , MN
I really liked using this product along with the other un-wrinkle products. I saw a difference in my skin texture and forehead wrinkles in just a few nights of use. Definitely recommend buying this along with the other un-wrinkle products!
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product it’s one of my holy grails.i got it from my local Sephora.its definitely worth the price for the results you will get and it absorbs well into my skin ,not messy at all.i would definitely recommend this
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
The most powerful anti-aging anti wrinkle serum. It is so lightweight and high performance. You only need one pump for all over face and neck. It is expensive but since you use a little it lasts forever. Just wonderful
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I first started with their cc cream. Love it. I tried this out later and is amazed by it. I have very sensitive skin and normally break out with new product but this one didn’t. Great product and will buy this again
Elizabeth A.
Jacksonville
I massage a little Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum on my forehead to reduce the look of a few small lines. Goes on ridiculously easy for a line free look. Better than Botox for me!
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
PTR is my favorite line. While I think their stuff is pricey. You can find some good deals on it. You do see right away and consistent results with this. Would tepurchase but would rather do so in a kit.
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
Peter Thomas Roth has some hits and misses with me but this particular product was a HUGE win!! My skin felt so nourished and velvety soft all day long, even into the evening! Love this product!!
Raven H.
Only had a sample,so did not get to use for extended period of time . So unfortunately, I dont know if I would have gitten better visible results if i were able to use product for a longer period of time. Felt nice on skin.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com

back