Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really works. It did not intimate my sensitive skin. It made my face look dewy and moisturized and more youthful. It fixed my dry dull skin. Worth the price tag!
Mantha G.
Cypress, TX
This is a miracle serum. Although I don't have mature skin I wear heavy make up daily and this serum is a great pick me up. This entire line agreed very well with my sensitive skin.
Liz T.
Overall I wasn't upset I bought this product I just think for the same money their are better things out there. The packaging was beautiful and ptr products are always great quality but as a first time user of this specific product I was disappointed and think there is some room for improvement. Please keep in mind I usually buy my products from the dermatologist so this might not have had as strong active ingredients as I am used to, but would be great for those looking to ease into an anti-aging skin care routine without irritation.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face serum was so hydrating and nice! On the expensive side though, but great nonetheless. It was very light and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would give another bottle a try!
Jen D.
Bartonville, TX
This is greatness! So glad I found this product. Feels like it is slowly pumping my skin back up and helping me out with the age that keeps coming across my face. It's a keeper!
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had nothing but good luck with the Peter Thomas products. I would recommend using this serum. I changed from using another serum and like this one better. I apply it all over my face and neck at night and put a moisturizer on top. I have sensitive skin and have not broken out from it, had dryness or irritation.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Peter Thomas Roth skin care line. The Un-wrinkle Turbo Face serum is a bit pricey for the results. It was gentle but left my skin feeling a bit tacky. The results were mediocre at best so a bit disappointing. Definitely room for improvement on this one. I don't think I would repurchase it.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
PTR UnWrinkle Turbo Face Serum is amazing. It works on any kind of wrinkle, laugh lines, parentheses lines, 11 lines and the list goes on. I use this serum at morning and night, you can use it on the entire face or just on areas with wrinkles. I will continue to purchase and recommend
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love PTR products. This is a really nice wash. I'm under 40 without any real wrinkles so I can't say for sure if it will "un-wrinkle" your skin, but I would use it for preventative measures. I like it, smells nice, leaves skin clean and no breakouts. I would recommend.
Rosemary A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I really smooths out my skin and doesn't irritate it at all. Overall this feels good going on, although I can't say that it is worth the $150 price tag, overall I'd go for the resurfacing dragon's blood by peter thomas roth for more bang for your buck!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!