Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
FACELIFT in a bottle is what they should call this! It’s instant gratification and youth. I love this when going out with the girls it just gives me such a firm and flawless look!
Heather B.
I love anything Peter Thomas Roth but man has this changed my life! I can’t believe how well it works. My wrinkles have seriously disappeared. This stuff is magic in a bottle! Absolutely amazingly
Lourdes A.
I used this for a while and I can't say anything bad or good about it.  After a month I still did not notice any difference in my skin.  It went on easily and absorbed quickly.  Didn't interfere with my moisturizer or make up application.  I just don't think it did anything.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in a beauty bag. I love the way it made my skin feel however has an incredibly high price tag and I'm not sure I would purchase it on a regular basis. It was very smooth and it had a very neutral scent which is part of the reason why I liked it
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
If I could give this ten stars, I totally would! When I say this product is SO worth the hype and the price ($150 whoo goodness!) I'm so serious. All of December, I had been on a huge skincare kick and was looking for the perfect winter regimen. I finally got my hands on this product and my skin has never felt so moisturized or looked so glowy in such a short time! I noticed in under a week that the product was really working the fine line around my eyes. They were not disappearing, but my skin looked more plump and tightened. The serum glides on smoothly and doesn't leave a tacky finish, so it's great to use under makeup! I typically don't even have to follow up with a moisturizer (but I mean you can never have too much moisture in winter). Five stars!
Candace B.
Danville
I loved this serum!! I first tried it when i bought a kit with this serum, peel pads, toner, and night cream together. It was a steal. I loved each of the products, but especially the turbo serum. I use morning and night. The first morning that i woke up after using the previous night i saw my face more evenly toned, my complection looked so much better and felt better. I have rosacea and this serum was great, no irritation , just an improvement in redness. My makeup looks and feels better when i use the unwrinkle turbo serum. I can say that after just a couple of weeks i noticed some improvements in the wrinkles in my forehead, around my mouth,and crows feet.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I pray everyday this will go on sale !! My biggest concern is the crease between my brows, aka “11” wrinkle. At night, I cleanse with my Luna then put Retin a on my forehead and between brow... wait 10 mins while it absorbs then I put this PTR serum on and wake up with theee smoothest forehead ever!

Obviously temporary, but still Great and FAST RESULTS! In the daytime I sometimes just put a dab in the crease of my brows and it seems to diminish the wrinkle, but this serum is too heavy for me to wear under makeup, but def awesome for bedtime routine!

(Ps: I have tried dermarche wrinkle filler, dr. Brandt pores no more wrinkle filler, but this works the best so far)
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
I really like this product but I am on the fence on repurchasing. It feels so good on the skin and I feel like it firms up my skin while soothing wrinkles are my eyes and mouth. It is very light and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. The only downside is that you get 1 ounce to the tune of $150. It is a really great product and if you don't mind the price point, I would say try it out.  Personally, I just don't think I could end up spending $150 again on it.
Nancy C.
I ordered this from Overstock and I'm totally impressed. It's got peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins A, C, E. I've used it 4 weeks and it's brightened and smoothed a lot already. I'm almost 60 so I notice any improvement! Packaged in a pump that's easy and hygenic.  Mr Roth has an excellent product.
Anna H.
I use this serum each and everyday twice a day and it truly works in keeping your lines and wrinkles at bay! It is on the pricy side but it well worth the money when it is effective I have already used two bottles and I highly recommend!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com