BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Great for helping prevent and take away wrinkles this even helps wth fine lines.
member-25830d842
Brandon, Mississippi
Love this wrinkle serum! Diminishes fine lines and makes skin feel so smooth!
Yara G.
Commercial Point, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s amazing for fine lines and wrinkles. It has helped my skin more than what I thought and it’s firmer.
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
I did enjoy using this. I grabbed it because although I’m 26 I feel like every girl should start early with wrinkle prevention! It was my first time using and I enjoy it. It’s nice and gentle in the skin
Clara K.
Östhammar
I've had my eye on this product and I finally got this serum when I was able to redeem 2000 Ulta points. I have not had it long enough to make my final decision on how well it works, but for the past week it's a great start. The serum feels nice and smooth, but on my oily skin it tends to enhance the oils throughout the day. Usually I use it at night and only on my focus areas in the morning - but try to avoid my T-zone during the day.
Jacqueline C.
Toronto, ON
The Un-Wrinkle Turbo line has had the most visible and rapid impact on my expression line wrinkles of any products I’ve tried (I bought the combo kit with tester sizes of the peel pads, toner, serum and night cream). I apply this targeted to my forehead, under eye and smile lines and saw a bigger reduction in wrinkle appearance after a week than after an entire tube of my next favorite product. I’m a convert!!!
fashion&make_up N.
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of people to buy from internet and on encouraging the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC
This is the best anti wrinkle serum on the market. It is the only one that makes a visible difference. It is expensive but lasts a long time
Jennifer R.
Temple City
I bought this for my mother and I keep using it even though I don't have wrinkles. It firms really nice. Leaves a nice hydration to the skin.
Ashley N.
I love this serum and the way it makes my skin look and feel. It is helping to smooth my skin and prevent wrinkles.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com