BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Tiffany N.
Warwick, RI
Didn’t see a huge difference. It is expensive. I’ve used their face masks before also and did not see differences either.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
This is the best! I recently got Botox and used this a week later for prevention! It is my daily and nightly routine!
member-a8020
You can never go wrong with this line! All of the products are just wonderful and you can actually see the different
April P.
This serum is good and it makes my skin really juicy and gives a beautiful glow but the smell of it I can’t get past
Michelle R.
reseda
This brand never dissapoints! It sure does what it says it is going to do! Definitely a MUST HAVE. I use it a lot.
Karina M.
Cleveland, OH
This was really nice. I put it on my face before going to bed and I woke up with my skin feeling nice and refresh.
Heather L.
Fort Mill, SC
Works wonderfully if used with the correct products. Must buy the entire unwrinkle system for it to work properly.
Jessica M.
Love this serum. It's light in the skin and it absorbs easily. It doesn't leave a residue. The smell is pleasant
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
Great results, visibly reduced wrinkles within days. This entire line is my go to for all things wrinkle related.
Christina Y.
Concord, NC
Love it. does what it says it will do. you have to follow the instructions but if you do the results are worth it
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com

back