BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Stephanie F.
This is a great serum. I really steps your skin care game up to the next level. It helps your creams and moisturizer really absorb.
Sarah P.
Kernersville, NC
Makes my skin smooth. Instantly moisturizes helps my makeup go on smooth. Wrinkles disappear. Something I could buy by the gallon
Shelby M.
Fishers, IN
I love everything about PTR products, but this is a gem! Within a week fine lines that I had began to develop were diminishing!
Yesica L.
Kingsburg, CA
It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I was able to see a difference is 4 days. My skin feels like it's not right and dry.
Nicole J.
Blends really well with most of my makeup and that is key since some can make your expensive foundations look really streaky
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This is becoming one of my favorite brands. I pair this serum under the 24k gold liminizer to look ultra kpop and dewey.
Vivien F.
Absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful antiaging product and worth the money. It helps with fine lines, brightens, and tightens
Shenna S.
Coralville
I Love this product! I am seeing wonderful results. I definitely recommend this product to reduce appearance of wrinkles!
Tiffany N.
Warwick, RI
Didn’t see a huge difference. It is expensive. I’ve used their face masks before also and did not see differences either.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com

back