BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
- Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum -30ml/1oz

Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum -30ml/1oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

A high-performance anti-wrinkle treatmentContain a turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides & peptides Helps banish the six most stubborn deep wrinkles & facial expression lines: forehead wrinkles, the ýÿelevenýÿ lines, nose...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum -30ml/1oz!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
I have used this serum a few times so really I can not say much about the final results, but I do feel like it will show benefit along the days, and months of using it. It leaves my skin feeling great and refreshed, I will for sure be buying again. I do wish the bottle was a tad bigger as its only 1oz but im not sure if they make a bigger one or not. Great serum give it a shot! I love #peterthomasroth
barlin S.
west valley city UT
Purchased at: Macy's
even though im early in wrinkles i really do require to use this product if struggling with wrinkles for a baby butt smooth face
Heather S.
Festus, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Roth came through once again with part of their facial regimen. I use this with the unwrinkle pads and the night cream. I sampled it in a kit from ulta that was approximately $78. Seems expensive since they were not full sizes, however I will buy the full size based off of this. Non greasy, fine line diminishing and soothing.
Katherine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a fan of this brand. I do think this product it’s a little to expensive but, is good for my sensitive skin.
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I personally did not enjoy using this product. Mainly because the product is very expensive and the amount of product is not worth the price. I did not see any significant difference in my skin even after using it for about 3-4 months. Save your money and maybe try something more affordable. To me it just felt oily and slippery. The next day I would wake up feeling so oily and shiny. I personally would not buy this again.
Kelli K.
Whitewater, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
Any product from #ptr will give you instant results. This product is pricey, but only a small amount is needed. I suggest the size of a dime am/pm. If you are a #skincareaddict and want serious #preventiveantiaging, invest in this. If you are moving from preventative anti-aging to restorative anti-aging, this is a product that delivers instant wow’s.
Mo B.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s hard to say if this works or not because I don’t have major wrinkles, just some fine lines around my eyes when I smile, and very fine lines on my forehead, but I noticed no difference in my skin after applying this nightly for many months. I will say, it lasts FOREVER, which is great considering how expensive this is.

Looking for your answer?