Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Lacey P.
Delmar
I want to love this so badly because it does a wonderful job of smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, but I break out in tons of little bumps when I use it. I checked and rechecked over a few months that it was this and it was definitely this serum. I have combination skin but not sensitive, and have only had a few random products break me out. This is one of them.
Melissa S.
Louisville
Absolutely love this product, the first time I tried it I was a little skeptical but after a couple of weeks several girls at work asked me what I was using on my face that it looked so much better. I definitely would recommend this product and after several comments at work I had girls wanting to try it or tell there mothers to try it.
LINDSEY B.
GUYTON, GA
This helped reduce the appearance of my fine lines I especially loved that it was scent free as a lot of this stuff can be pretty stinky which usually turns me off of it, don't let the size of the bottle fool you though like it did me. There's not even 2 oz in this bad boy, and for that price OUCH
Jamie M.
Peter Thomas Roth has the best skincare line on the market, hands down. Of all the products I have tried, this is one of my very favorites! Even though it’s expensive, the results speak for themselves! I’ve seen a huge reduction in my forehead wrinkles and over all skin firmness!
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product it’s one of my holy grails.i got it from my local Sephora.its definitely worth the price for the results you will get and it absorbs well into my skin ,not messy at all.i would definitely recommend this
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Fantastic product! I definitely recommend this to others along with a lot of their other products. They have so much to offer and their stuff really works and does exactly what it says it will at least for me. The price point is higher than some of the others but it’s definitely worth it and it’s not a waste of money
I've used this serum on & off for a few years, but I can't report anything significant occuring. It does dispense nicely & I do not find any offending odor to it. At first it seems to sit on top of my skin - I've found lightly patting it into my skin helps.
However, at age 52, I went on a search for a different serum, which was a hyluronic serum I just started to use. This PTR product may be more effective on someone w/less skin damage than mine - mainly from sun.
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
Not sure how this product really works. I don't actually have wrinkles but received a sample of this because I was told it would be great for oily skin. Unfortunately didn't really see any benefits, and the places where I do have lines it didn't do anything
Lourdes A.
I used this for a while and I can't say anything bad or good about it.  After a month I still did not notice any difference in my skin.  It went on easily and absorbed quickly.  Didn't interfere with my moisturizer or make up application.  I just don't think it did anything.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in a beauty bag. I love the way it made my skin feel however has an incredibly high price tag and I'm not sure I would purchase it on a regular basis. It was very smooth and it had a very neutral scent which is part of the reason why I liked it
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com