BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Lara M.
This product is wonderful. I don't have many wrinkles to start with (luckily) however the ones that i do...this kills. I also purchased this for my mother and she does claim that it has done wonders for her wrinkles as well. I do plan to continue using this!
Debbye T.
Birch Run
Purchased at: Walmart
This serum feels so luxurious when applying. It sinks in and dries very fast. I wake up to the softest annd smoothest skin. With repeated use it smooths wrinkles, and I highly recommend it.
Lacey P.
Delmar
I want to love this so badly because it does a wonderful job of smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, but I break out in tons of little bumps when I use it. I checked and rechecked over a few months that it was this and it was definitely this serum. I have combination skin but not sensitive, and have only had a few random products break me out. This is one of them.
Melissa S.
Louisville
Absolutely love this product, the first time I tried it I was a little skeptical but after a couple of weeks several girls at work asked me what I was using on my face that it looked so much better. I definitely would recommend this product and after several comments at work I had girls wanting to try it or tell there mothers to try it.
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
This helped reduce the appearance of my fine lines I especially loved that it was scent free as a lot of this stuff can be pretty stinky which usually turns me off of it, don't let the size of the bottle fool you though like it did me. There's not even 2 oz in this bad boy, and for that price OUCH
Jamie M.
Peter Thomas Roth has the best skincare line on the market, hands down. Of all the products I have tried, this is one of my very favorites! Even though it’s expensive, the results speak for themselves! I’ve seen a huge reduction in my forehead wrinkles and over all skin firmness!
Kirstin T.
Omaha, NE
I did not like the serum it leaves my face feeling sticky and I have not seen results in the very long time I’ve been using it. I won’t use it again it was a waste of money. I love Peter Thomas Roth but this product was disappointed
Conni E.
Salt Lake City
I find this serum to be light and soothing. It doesn't interfere with other products, and I like how it glides over my face and neck. The packaging is perfect, dispensing just the right amount. I'll continue to purchase this.
Patricia Q.
Sarasota
I've used this serum on & off for a few years, but I can't report anything significant occuring. It does dispense nicely & I do not find any offending odor to it. At first it seems to sit on top of my skin - I've found lightly patting it into my skin helps.
However, at age 52, I went on a search for a different serum, which was a hyluronic serum I just started to use. This PTR product may be more effective on someone w/less skin damage than mine - mainly from sun.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Best product ever if you’re in your late thirties to start an early anti aging product! Love the texture and the method of application! The packaging is nice too!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com