Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a deluxe sized sample of this serum & I do like it but I haven't been using it long enough to see any lasting results but I've had nothing but good luck with every product I've used from Peter Thomas Roth. I like the texture of the PTR Unwrinkle Turbo Serum. it's nice, light & absorbs quickly, not leaving behind any sticky feeling or tackiness. It doesn't pill under my moisturizer either which is great. I like how I can apply this all over my face & neck or just on the places that need it the most. I use this product overnight in conjunction with my PM moisturizer or sleeping cream & I've noticed no adverse reactions to this product like redness, irritation or dryness.
Liz T.
Overall I wasn't upset I bought this product I just think for the same money their are better things out there. The packaging was beautiful and ptr products are always great quality but as a first time user of this specific product I was disappointed and think there is some room for improvement. Please keep in mind I usually buy my products from the dermatologist so this might not have had as strong active ingredients as I am used to, but would be great for those looking to ease into an anti-aging skin care routine without irritation.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA

Pricey but great results - nybanjo
I'm 20, so my concerns are more fine lines than deep wrinkles. This serum, though pricey, has worked wonders on those. I have a small '11' line forming near one of my brows, and some lines under my eyes. They're delicate at this point, and probably only noticed by me, but using this serum before bed just a few nights in a row was enough to reduce them so that they are invisible even to me. Great product that lasts for a long time if you only use it on the targeted areas. A little dab'll do ya!
Shawn M.
I wanted to like this but it did nothing for my skin. It didn't make a difference on fine lines or wrinkle and was WAY overpriced. I like this brand for some things but not this. I bought it at the JCPenney Sephora and returned it after a month. It was in a kit with other anti-wrinkle treatments that were also subpar. It also makes an awful grimy residue film on the face that just doesn't want to sink in like it probably should. This is after exfoliating with Exfolikate and using a Clairisonic brush.
Allison R.
North Chelmsford, MA
The Peter Thomas Roth in-wrinkle serum has to be the best serum for my aging concern that I have ever used! Although I am only 22, I noticed early this week that I had a large wrinkle on my forehead. I purchased this product because it had great reviews online. After using this product only 3 times, my wrinkle was gone!! I will continue to use this amazing product, as I continue to age.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is a must have! I live in the desert and I have what we like to call lizard skin. So to stay hydrated skin wise this is gold! Plus the packaging is super cute! I only had a few samples and I can definitely say I am hooked! If you have terribly dry skin like me please do yourself & your face a favor and add this to your regime!
Breyonna S.
I have had nothing but good luck with the Peter Thomas products. I would recommend using this serum. I changed from using another serum and like this one better. I apply it all over my face and neck at night and put a moisturizer on top. I have sensitive skin and have not broken out from it, had dryness or irritation.
Rita S.
El Monte , CA
A four stars because of the price but I deff. enjoy it. I love serums they are so hydrating and smooth and long lasting... I'm only 24 and I can see a wrinkle on my under eyes..... It's just something to smooth it out.... Makes your face smooth. I would usually apply it after my shower and before makeup.
Alli M.
I adore Peter Thomas Roth skin care line. The Un-wrinkle Turbo Face serum is a bit pricey for the results. It was gentle but left my skin feeling a bit tacky. The results were mediocre at best so a bit disappointing. Definitely room for improvement on this one. I don't think I would repurchase it.
Tonnya M.
Sandston, VA
Great serum that I used morninng6and night. Under my makeup, made everything go on much easier/smoothr. I added a vitamin c booster to it . Fine lines looked smoothr, not an over night fix but I didn't get them over night either..., I just loved the way it made my face feel over all.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com