Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Jo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum uploaded by Freya P.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle® Turbo-charged! The most potent solution for pain-free, needle-free results that gives the appearance of a youthful natural look; not plastic. Un-Wrinkle® Turbo takes a 360° approach to the depth, length and width of the wrinkle, helping diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines; forehead wrinkles, the "eleven" lines, nose "scrunch" creases, parentheses, pout lines and marionette lines. A turbo-charged blend of 18 potent anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides at 72% includes the original Un-Wrinkle® blend at 23% and now turbo-charged with an additional 49%. Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum. see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
I've used this serum on & off for a few years, but I can't report anything significant occuring. It does dispense nicely & I do not find any offending odor to it. At first it seems to sit on top of my skin - I've found lightly patting it into my skin helps.
However, at age 52, I went on a search for a different serum, which was a hyluronic serum I just started to use. This PTR product may be more effective on someone w/less skin damage than mine - mainly from sun.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Annie W.
kirkland
This serum is fantastic. I saw changes in my face within the first week. I’m in my 40’s and my face had become very dull, but this serum made my skin look better almost instantly. It is quite pricey but a little goes a long way. Love it!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Great serum that reduces fine lines and wrinkles and does it quickly. This product is expensive but if you're struggling with fine lines on the forehead, between the eyes, around the mouth and crows feet this is the serum for you. Lightweight and glides on smoothly preparing your skin for your moisturizer. You will see results quickly if you use a directed and follow a regimen of using the product. Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
I first started with their cc cream. Love it. I tried this out later and is amazed by it. I have very sensitive skin and normally break out with new product but this one didn’t. Great product and will buy this again
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
PTR is my favorite line. While I think their stuff is pricey. You can find some good deals on it. You do see right away and consistent results with this. Would tepurchase but would rather do so in a kit.
Ginny E.
North Aurora, IL
My mom gave me a bottle of this after she wasn’t using it. I began using it on the expression lines on my forehead, but kind of forgot. The other day I was looking in the mirror wondering what happened to my forehead wrinkles, as they had flattened out a TON. then I remembered!! This serum has begun completely flattening my face in a way I didn’t know a serum could. Life changing.
Rubana H.
I use this because I have few lines on my forehead and I wanted to use something g before I end up with wrinkles. I feel this makes my skin look very tight and makes the lines less visible
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
A little underwhelming for the price. I enjoy this serum but it doesn't need to carry the price tag it does. It is often on sale and I would recommend purchasing it then.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Do you think this product is made for say 36 just starting out in wrinkle cream, needs a product this strong yet? I do notice the beginning of crows feet but parenthesis...?..
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Help!! I recently wrote a positive review on this product.. I use it for target treatment of brow crease and crows feet. I've been alternating this for the eyes with SK-II.. a week later and now the circles around my eyes (where I apply the eye serum/cream) is whiter than the rest of my face! Almost like a loss of pigmentation. And now I don't know which product it is. Has anyone else experienced a discoloration?!
Geri Liz L.
So I'm looking for a wrinkle serum and I spotted this one at Ulta. I tried it on my wrist and so far it looks like it's working but does it really do what it says? My skins really sensitive and I'm afraid it will irritate me but I need to keep my face and neck looking young since I'll be 45 soon!
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the differences are between all the Un-Wrinkle Serums from Peter Thomas Roth (e.g., UnWrinkle Instant, Unwrinkle Turbo, etc.)? What does each one achieve? Thanks for any clarity you can provide! :) Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com