Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Targeted Deep Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum uploaded by Lana B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Targeted Deep Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Allie R.
Cleveland
I've been a faithful follower of Peter Thomas Roth for years! From his peeling gel to his rapid deep wrinkle lotion, PTR knocks it out of the park on a regular. My face sis a total transformation once I started faithfully using his products my fav are as follows:
Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Prism Cream
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
Any way, yep HUGE fan! Try his stuff, you'll fall in love too!
Kellie S.
London, KY
I received this product from a Sephora Play box and so far really enjoy the products I have not used it long enough to give a full review but so far as good. Had a gentle formula without being too overpowering.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is a great product for anyone that needs to see results fairly quickly. Un-Wrinkle is my all time favorite serum. I’ve been using it for a couple years. It really did take away some of my smaller fine lines and has helped keep other wrinkles away. This one works quickly and I love to use this for a few days if I know I have a special event coming.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I only use just the ample of this and I fell in love with it I got it at Sephora I was the first time user of it it was very effective and did what it said it would do, it worked wonders in just about a week. I recommend it to others and I will hopefully purchase it again in the future
MUA E.
Las Cruces, NM
I didn’t see a huge difference when using this product. For the price, I hoped it would show better results. I do like the packaging and the pump, but other than that, it isn’t something I would purchase again.
Ashley F.
Brookfield, Ohio
I wanted to love this product as much as some of my other PTR items but I did not notice a lot of different with this. Went on smooth, kept my face hydrated but didn't notice any drastic anti-aging benefits.
Mandy B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I got a sample of this product from Sephora. Pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for! I could tell I loved it just by a small sample. Will be purchasing
Alyssa F.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is very hydrating! I love when I apply it under my eyes, it feels cool within a few minutes of applying it. I've noticed a difference in my skin with using this!
Erica W.
Edgerton , MO
I have deep forehead wrinkles and this product is absolutely amazing if you want to fight signs of age that have already happened give this a try. It’s a bit pricy but it really works
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Geri Liz L.
Help? Okay so I'm looking for a wrinkle serum that can also help my neck. I tried it on my wrist and it started to itch and I got little red spots so that's a sign that I will probably be allergic to it. Did anyone react to it?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
What r thoughts on this serum?

Amazon