Skin CareFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Travel Size

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Travel Size

Gentle yet effective daily peel contains a Peter Thomas Roth 20% proprietary solution of Alpha, Beta and Gamma Acids (including Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic, and Linolenic Acids) and Amino Acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, help to reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin.

I am a sucker for anything skincare pads. Are these worth the money?! I love #PTR and these look intriguing!
I never tried products like this, does he really helpful ?
Do these work for wrinkles on your forehead and between your eyes??
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Travel Size!
How would you rate this product?
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Un-wrinkle peel pads from @peterthomasrothofficial don't erase my wrinkles, unfortunately 😑 but definitely refreshes my face 🥰 The pads are the size of regular cotton pads, they stay wet weeks after I unpacked it.. I'm using the pads once or twice a week after my morning cleansing routine 😅 💕 #peterthomasroth #peeling #peelingpads #unwrinkle #antiage #springskincare
Jax M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Travel Size uploaded by Jax M.
Instant amazing results. Slight tingling at first but nothing to be alarmed by whatsoever. Fast application and easy removal once the product is set as instructed. I use this once every two weeks and it has never failed me for the last four years. The product lasts me forever because i cut each pad in half since it is super generously soaked.
Amanda Z.
Stow, OH
I really love Peter Thomas Roth products. They have been nothing but helpful for my oily, acne prone skin. I have noticed my skin looking better and better without make up. I have fine lines around my eyes and discoloration from acne scars and sun spots. This stuff lightened up those discolorations and minimized my fine lines. It also reduced my pore size. In addition to my other facial products, they helped keep pimples down to a minimum. And I am talking big cystic acne pimples. I will continue to use this product. I stopped using them for a while and forgot about them actually when I started wondering why my skin was not looking good anymore. I repurchased these and I am realizing I will not allow myself to stop using them again!
Emily S.
Easley, SC
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Travel Size uploaded by Emily S.
I’m always on the hunt for the next anti-aging line!! I’m in my early thirties and I’m battling fine lines, imperfections, and dullness. I’ve been using this for 3 weeks now and I can already tell a difference. Photo attached so you can see my skin. Almost 34 so I think I’m doing pretty good. I use this 2/3 times a week. On my face, neck and tops of my hands. I let it set on my clean skin for 20 minutes while I do thinks around the house then rinse. Super easy! Gentle and effective. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. I would probably do it daily
Angela G.
Columbus, OH
Obsessed with these. Really believe after continued use you see a difference!
Obsessed with these. Really believe after continued use you see a difference!
Katie O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
These are the best thing ever!!! I saw my dead skin coming off right. Score my eyes. So gentle, didn't burn or hurt at all. No redness after. Just clean and pretty skin. A bit pricey but you get your money's worth
Deborah G.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is the most amazing product in my skin care arsenal. Noticeable exfoliation on first usage, continued use really improved skin clarity and reduced any skin discolorations and fine lines. Also clears pores...I used to get whiteheads along my jawline and blackheads on my nose that are nonexistent now. Provides a smooth surface for makeup application and even helps make my other skin care products work more effectively. A must have for me.
Dara D.
The ultimate in skincare, these wipes have transformed my skin. They leave me with smaller looking pores & a magical glow!!! I do feel like my skin is getting smoother with use.
Isabel T.
Recommend 100 % I used 3 time at week and my skin look new and fresh help with hyperpigmentation and melasma reduce fine line #winterskincare #skincarelover #ptr
Megan F.
Villa Park, IL
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Travel Size uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is actually amazing! I’ve only used it a couple of times but I can already see the difference! The trick is to cut all of the days in half.... because the box says you only need a half a pad so then you’ll have 120 days of product instead of sixty. The product cleared my skin within a night no joke....Expensive product but worth the investment!!

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 9 mois
Emily F. il y a 9 mois
They irritated my skin a little bit so I only used them only a few times a week. But the glow they give is amazing. And I feel like it tightened my skin as well.