Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel PadsInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #6 in Anti-Aging

Gentle, yet effective daily peel. A Peter Thomas Roth 20% proprietary complex of Alpha, Beta & Gamma Acids (including Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic, Linolenic Acids) and Amino Acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, help to reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin.

Designed to work alone to help exfoliate the skin for the superior glow of a professional facial peel, while also preparing the skin to allow Un-Wrinkle and/or any treatment products to better absorb into the skin. Unique peel pads are also filled with moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it is being exfoliated. Helps to minimize the appearance of pores, clarify the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Leaves skin looking soft, smooth, firm and revitalized.

Annmarie G.
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
I started using these pads to help get rid of the blackheads which were appearing on my nose. Believe me they worked, however they are abit strong for me, so I only use them 3times a week. I use the Peter Thomas Roth line of skin care products often but I switch it every other month with the Dr. Pericone, anti-aging products as well. I'm in love with both brands and some days I need the deep cleaning that the Peter Thomas Roth provides and other days I use the Dr. Pericone, for the anti-aging formulas he provides. I'm turning 45, so I'm stuck with that cross between adult acne and wrinkles beginning to form skin. (Not fun!) However, using both skincare lines have helped my face tremendously! The unwrinkle pads are strong for my skin (but I feel and see them working) and the Dr.Pericone, helps moisturize (because the pads Will Dry out the skin.) So moisturizing without the greasy feeling. helps! Plus, I love makeup and exfoliating with the pads gets all the unseen makeup off, even after I wash really well. The proof is on the pad after I wipe it all over my face, (Somehow there's always left over makeup and dirt that seems to show on the pad. But keep in mind it is very drying so I suggest a moisturizer for after use.
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some serious deep lines over my lips and this is the area I've been focusing on but have been doing the lines around my eyes and my forehead as well. I cut these pads in half to make them go further and to fit the areas that I'm working on. I ignored the directions and have been applying them (I lay down) for 30 minutes every other day for starters and having been seeing results after two days. No problem with irritation. Lines are smoother, pigment is evening out and pores are getting less noticeable. Wear the highest SPF you can find on your face when using this product. I have a really oily T-Zone so if your skin is dry you might want to start slowly and work your way up.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these pads for months. I only use them once a week, so one package lasts quite awhile. For me, I personally use them as my night routine. I just wipe on and leave on for the 3 minutes and then rinse off well. I've not had residue or anything left behind.
There is no stinging or burning (well, unless I have a a break in my skin but even then, it's just a mild tingle).I use them not only on my face but also my neck, decollete, and the back of my hands.I do not have any actual "peeling" of any skin, just clean, clear, visibly more youthful looking skin.The price point is excellent for an acid product. I could not recommend these more highly.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Gilbert, Az
My favorite exfoliant to keep my pores looking small and not clogged. Provides a glow once the dead skin cells eventually slough off and new fresh skin emerges. Won't happen overnight so be patient & stick with it till you see results. I use this every other day but have worked up a tolerance so my skin doesn't get irritated by using it so often. But go slow at first and use every third day. I prefer chemical exfoliants vs physical scrubs. I feel that abrasive scrubs cause damage & irritation to my skin & this product is gentle yet very effective as a chemical exfoliant. One container lasts a really long time for me, about 6 months.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Waukesha, WI
I would give this 10 stars if I could!!! I live and die by these. They have saved my skin. I've gotten reactions before from trying new products and this helps take that away. Helps with acne. Helps with smoothing my skin out. I love them. I keep a jar on backup for when I run out. That's how much I need these in my life. I sometimes go by the directions with application. But sometimes at night I leave the peel on, I don't neutralize it with water. Helps the effects of the pill. It does stay a little sticky if you leave it on but I don't mind it since I go right to bed. This will forever be in my beauty regime!!
Serena T.
Serena T.
Seattle, WA
This product resurfaces skin so beautifully and is still very gentle! If you have healing acne, acne scars or dry, peeling areas on your skin - this just takes them right away. It leaves my skin so smooth and evens skin-tone. Skin feels refreshed and more supple. It's not uncomfortable to my skin. There is a slight tingling sensation when it is applied but it is bearable. After using these, serums, oils or moisturizers just sinks right in and my skin is super soft. The pads are reasonably thick and well-soaked with the product that half a pad should do your whole face plus down your neck.
Danni M.
Danni M.
Los Angeles, CA
No need to hundreds of dollars on peels at the dermatologist or spa. I found the effects of this product to be just as effective as those pricey and aggressive peels but without irritation. I would use them once a week and my skin is always super soft and luscious after each use. I would highly recommend using a sunscreen when using this product as your skin is super fresh and sensitive to the sun after using acids. The end results will make you a fan forever, and you will have to stop yourself from touching your face. Don't forget to treat your neck with this as well!!!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these pads in a Peter Thomas Roth kit from QVC. I used them every night for about a month. I didn't notice much of a difference in the appearance of my skin, but I did notice that parts of my face became tender to the touch. After that, the tender areas would sting when I applied the treatment, so I began to use them less frequently (about twice a week). I finished the jar of 60 pads and the spots that I wanted to fade are still there. The kit was still a good value because I love the other products and the entire kit costs less than one jar of peel pads.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
This is the only skincare product that I have really had great results with. You have to start out gradually using the pads to see how your skin reacts. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and I love these. I like products that feel like they are working. There is a slight sting, but nothing too painful. They really make my skin have more radiance and they also help dry up pimples faster. I'm only 20, so I am just preventing wrinkles at this stage, but they definitely make my skin feel tighter around my forehead and sides of my eyes where I do have fine lines.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Baltimore, Md
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads have done wonders for my skin. They come in a really convenient jar that keeps them moist, I haven't experienced them drying out at all. The pads are not too thick but they aren't super thin and the texture is quite nice. The smell is not overpowering or medicinal- like, very light smell to them. I have used them for quite a while and haven't experienced any break outs or skin drying. My skin was a little dull but now it has a sort of dewy look to it. Like it stays moisturized. Overall it's a good product.
Essie R.
Essie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these irritating to someone with normal skin (not sensitive), do they cause redness?
kelli n.
kelli n.
Do you actually notice a difence when using these ?
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Do these really work?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Edmonds, WA
Is this worth the price?
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
north vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this is pregnancy safe to use?