Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel PadsInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #12 in Facial Peels

Gentle, yet effective daily peel. A Peter Thomas Roth 20% proprietary complex of Alpha, Beta & Gamma Acids (including Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic, Linolenic Acids) and Amino Acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, help to reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin.

Designed to work alone to help exfoliate the skin for the superior glow of a professional facial peel, while also preparing the skin to allow Un-Wrinkle and/or any treatment products to better absorb into the skin. Unique peel pads are also filled with moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it is being exfoliated. Helps to minimize the appearance of pores, clarify the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Leaves skin looking soft, smooth, firm and revitalized.

Julia Z.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count more...
Lately I’ve been really on top of my skincare, remove makeup, use a good cleanser, toner, moisturizer, serum, then every couple days use an abrasive exfoliator. But my pores have not seemed to shrink at all so I wanted to try a chemical exfoliator and these claimed to minimize pore size! I also have texture acne scars I am trying to get rid of and these pads have been amazing so far!! I have oily skin and have only been using them once a day and it really has made my skin smoother, brighter, even, and has been significantly shrinking my pores!! Only thing is, they do dry out your skin just a little bit which isn’t a big deal to me because a moisturizer fixed it right up however if you have dry skin, I would maybe just use them a couple times a week rather than every day! I actually got these on Sale for half price at Ulta’s 21 days of Beauty sale but when I run out I will gladly pay full price for more!:) Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count more...
I started using these at night. I followed the directions. I wash my Face with a light cleanser then, pat dry dry, wait a a minute then circular motions with this pad for like 2 mins, then leave on for a 2 mins then rinse with warm water and pat dry. (Given this process I don’t use it in the morning; takes too long for those that rush). When I’m done my face looks refreshed, feels and looks clean, no irritation, no redness. I alternate nighttime regimens with Retin A and I’ve had no irritation. So far it’s only been about a week, but texture has improved, and no change in wrinkles, maybe slight reduction in pore size around my nose.
It does dry out the under eye area so I apply a heavy eye cream. Other than that no issues, and I am able to decrease my use of topical acne gel, so that’s a plus!

I like these pads, but I think they need to be used consistently to see results!
Cyndi D.
Flushing, MI
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count more...
With just turning 30 and heredity wrinkles coming in hot, I have become pretty serious with my skincare. I consider my skin slightly sensitive and I am typically combination dry. I picked up these little gems during Ulta's 21 days of beauty special. After reading the reviews raving about smooth, firmer skin and quick diminishing fine lines, I wanted to give the pads a shot. I'm glad I did, and wish I would have picked up two jars during the special! I use once a day before bed and my wrinkles have softened, my skin is tighter and has an amazing glow! I must admit I indulge in some preventative botox twice a year, however long term use of these pads will cut that down significantly. It used it on my hands as indicated on the directions, and even my hands look softer. A+
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
The Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads are the only halfway decent thing I have ever used that he has made. I somehow got so intrigued by the brand that I spent a lot of time and money and ended up with this and a few other things that were wastes of money. This is a decent product but, I can't tell that it is really doing anything good for my skin but it's not causing a bad reaction either that I can tell. I will have to keep trying them and then update this review.
Kerry H.
Moore, SC
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count more...
I bought this product at Ulta during 21 Days if beauty do I did get at a reduced price. I use these pads a few times a week. The packaging does keep the pads from being dried out and they’re able to stay saturated with product. They are much like the Noxema facial pads I used as a teenager. I like they way they make my face feel after use, but I am not sure if they’re helping in the anti-wrinkle area. I do use these on my face, décolleté, and backs of hands as container states. I may repurchase, especially if I got on sale again.
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
LOVE these peel pads. I have only been using them for a couple weeks but I use them nightly. I apply it wait about 5 min then neutralize with water and follow with the PTR retinol fusion PM serum and unwrinkle moisturizer. When I wake up my skin so smooth. They have helped so much with the texture of my skin.
Kristina Z.
Dayton, OH
I noticed that I was getting dry patches on my cheeks that would be obvious after a long day wearing makeup, no matter how much I moisturized. I was looking for something to exfoliate and my goodness, this was a great find!

From the very first use I could that my skin was brighter and softer (the checmical exfoliant helped my moisturizer absorb so much better) and the dry patches were gone.

My skin is pretty sensitive so I only use these a few times a week. I might up it but for now that's plenty for me. Also, there's plenty of product on the pad so you can cut these in half and stretch it a little. Also - USE SUNSCREEN as you will be more sensitive to the sun while using this product.

I would absolutely buy again and again. I have to, anyway, because my boyfriend saw how well it worked and he started using them, too! Haha
Savannah G.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count, Un Wrinkle more...
Truly a transformative product if you can tolerate strong AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids). This will make your skin smooth, pore less, reduce blemishes and lines like crazy. It will take years off your skin, but it’s a temporary thing, you’ll want to use it once a day or every other day! My skin ended up being too sensitive to the strong AHAs which we’re giving me hives, which sucks cause I truly loved this product. If you know for a fact you can handle the acid level, BUY this!
Null V.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count more...
These are ok. The L’Oreal glycolic peel kit I used to use got discontinued (of course—all my faves get discontinued).

This PTR product yields similar results, but with a higher price tag.

My biggest gripe is about all the parabens in the darn thing. I won’t buy these again because of this. I’m not going to pay a company to poison me. SMH!
Jewels G.
These are amazing for pores! Shrinks them to nothing! Literally can’t see them after I use this. It also smooths out my uneven skin texture as well and helps with the few dry spots I have on my face as well. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and feeling baby soft. It blurred the fine lines I have by my mouth as well which I’ve been looking for something for years to do that. In love and will totally continue to purchase.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
Are these irritating to someone with normal skin (not sensitive), do they cause redness?
kelli n.
Do you actually notice a difence when using these ?
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Is this good for combination skin? Is it drying at all?
Jenny V.
Edmonds, WA
Is this worth the price?
Rebecca P.