BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #15 in Anti-Aging

Gentle, yet effective daily peel. A Peter Thomas Roth 20% proprietary complex of Alpha, Beta & Gamma Acids (including Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic, Linolenic Acids) and Amino Acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, help to reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin.

Designed to work alone to help exfoliate the skin for the superior glow of a professional facial peel, while also preparing the skin to allow Un-Wrinkle and/or any treatment products to better absorb into the skin. Unique peel pads are also filled with moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it is being exfoliated. Helps to minimize the appearance of pores, clarify the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Leaves skin looking soft, smooth, firm and revitalized.

Tatyana S.
I really like these peel pads. I feel like they’ve kept my skin from having clogged pores since I started using them. My only issue is the price. I bought these as a “splurge” for my birthday, sadly when I run out of these I will not drop the coins to repurchase. If they’re ever on sale I would definitely stock up on them!
Ani P.
Philadelphia, PA
These pads are like if a genius made an all in one pad and sent it down from on high--perfect blend doesn't irritate my skin and instead leaves it line free, blemish free, just perfect!! Saved me in Alaska when the fullness tried to set it and my skin continued to glow through the winter!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love PTR products and this one is my favorite -- it is one of my staples for combatting the occasional adult acne breakouts on my combination skin. I only need 1 or 2 pads per week, so they last me a really long time. Price-wise it's less expensive than the Dr. Dennis Gross pads and work just as well if not better. I tend to leave the formula on a bit longer than the recommended 1-2 minutes, then rinse off and proceed with my usual skincare routine. I will say that the formula is pretty strong, so might not be too harsh for sensitive skin types.
Jestina R.
These are the best glycolic acid peel pads I’ve tried so far I’ve been using them for a full 30 days and the results are amazing. I will continue to use this and purchase more just so I have enough put up in the stash. highly recommend you have to try this
Miranda H.
Layton
After just one use, the difference was obvious. I put them on my stretchmarks,and my husband noticed after just one use. Without me mentioning it even! Lasted a while, never irritated my skin or broke me out,made husband say I'm pretty. Would trade husband for lifetime supply.
kelsi r.
My holy grail product! It says to use this twice a day but I only use it once at night. I leave it on for about 15 minutes before rinsing and my skin always looks and feels so amazing! Great for anti-aging, oily skin, dry skin, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation and anything else you can think of! I recommend this to anyone and everyone. It has also helped with the small pimples that used to pop up every once in a while!
Trista D.
Santa Clarita, CA
At first I was skeptical about these pads but now after using them for a few weeks, I can totally see the difference in my skin. The key is to leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse. My skin feels amazing!!
Laurie A.
I really love this brand because you always know you’re getting a great product. This item was no exception- I do have slightly sensitive skin so it’s not something I use daily or even every other day.
Essie R.
Are these irritating to someone with normal skin (not sensitive), do they cause redness?
kelli n.
Do you actually notice a difence when using these ?
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Do these really work?
Jenny V.
Edmonds, WA
Is this worth the price?
Jaime P.
north vancouver, BC
Does anyone know if this is pregnancy safe to use?