BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #8 in Facial Peels

Gentle, yet effective daily peel. A Peter Thomas Roth 20% proprietary complex of Alpha, Beta & Gamma Acids (including Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic, Linolenic Acids) and Amino Acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, help to reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin.

Designed to work alone to help exfoliate the skin for the superior glow of a professional facial peel, while also preparing the skin to allow Un-Wrinkle and/or any treatment products to better absorb into the skin. Unique peel pads are also filled with moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it is being exfoliated. Helps to minimize the appearance of pores, clarify the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Leaves skin looking soft, smooth, firm and revitalized.

Shannon J.
My skin became very red and sensitive. I used these as part of a skincare set. I ended up going to a plastic surgeon to get a prescription for Retin-A and spent less money than I did on the kit. My skin also became sensitive and peeled but it didn’t get as red as it did with this stuff. I feel like I never got to the peeling phase with this product, just the redness and sensitive skin.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
Heidi B.
Glendale , AZ
I believe I used the other AHA exfoliating pads from Peter Thomas Roth but I didn’t see them on the list . & these have similar ingredients. & they’re PTR so I guarantee they’re just as amazing as the other ones they have. They’re a bit on the pricey side but for these - it’s worth it. Smooths out skin & gets rid of basically any imperfections . Creates a perfect, smooth canvas. These are sooo good.
Julia Z.
Tucson, AZ
Lately I’ve been really on top of my skincare, remove makeup, use a good cleanser, toner, moisturizer, serum, then every couple days use an abrasive exfoliator. But my pores have not seemed to shrink at all so I wanted to try a chemical exfoliator and these claimed to minimize pore size! I also have texture acne scars I am trying to get rid of and these pads have been amazing so far!! I have oily skin and have only been using them once a day and it really has made my skin smoother, brighter, even, and has been significantly shrinking my pores!! Only thing is, they do dry out your skin just a little bit which isn’t a big deal to me because a moisturizer fixed it right up however if you have dry skin, I would maybe just use them a couple times a week rather than every day! I actually got these on Sale for half price at Ulta’s 21 days of Beauty sale but when I run out I will gladly pay full price for more!:) Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
Cyndi D.
Livonia, MI
With just turning 30 and heredity wrinkles coming in hot, I have become pretty serious with my skincare. I consider my skin slightly sensitive and I am typically combination dry. I picked up these little gems during Ulta's 21 days of beauty special. After reading the reviews raving about smooth, firmer skin and quick diminishing fine lines, I wanted to give the pads a shot. I'm glad I did, and wish I would have picked up two jars during the special! I use once a day before bed and my wrinkles have softened, my skin is tighter and has an amazing glow! I must admit I indulge in some preventative botox twice a year, however long term use of these pads will cut that down significantly. It used it on my hands as indicated on the directions, and even my hands look softer. A+
Alison W.
Los Angeles
Have used these off and on over the years. I incorporate them into my nightly routine when I feel like my skin is dull and uneven and looking a little old. I’ll do a 2 month round at least once a year. These are great at clearing my skin, firming, and just brightening it up. I feel like I have a fresh canvas when I wake up in the morning. I go through a 60-pad container, using them nightly after cleansing. When I feel like my skin needs an extra boost, I do leave them on without rinsing. I’ll just apply my serum and moisturizer over it. I don’t have sensitive skin, so this isn’t a problem for me. I know some people say cut the pads in half to get double the pads, but I believe in using the full pad and applying it to my neck, decolletage, and the back of my hands.
Maranda B.
Edwardsville
After I got a new birth control, I also got hormonal acne. I mean it when I say my acne was gone in 3 days. If I stopped using it, it’d come back but that’s expected. I now only have to use it one a week. It exceeded my expectations to the highest extent. It’s very expensive but entirely worth it.
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently tried the un-wrinkle line from Peter Thomas Roth. This is one of the few lines that I have actually seen results from after just two weeks. This particular product, the peel pads, is a very gentle yet effective peel pad. I love the combination of vitamins and antioxidants… This makes for a very beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin. It’s designed to work alone to exfoliate the skin so you have the glow of a professional facial peel while also preparing the skin to allow any treatment products to be better absorbed. The pads themselves also have moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it’s being exfoliated. It has also helped to minimize my pores in addition to reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. I can’t say enough about this line.
Kerry H.
Moore, SC
I bought this product at Ulta during 21 Days if beauty do I did get at a reduced price. I use these pads a few times a week. The packaging does keep the pads from being dried out and they’re able to stay saturated with product. They are much like the Noxema facial pads I used as a teenager. I like they way they make my face feel after use, but I am not sure if they’re helping in the anti-wrinkle area. I do use these on my face, décolleté, and backs of hands as container states. I may repurchase, especially if I got on sale again.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I started using these at night. I followed the directions. I wash my Face with a light cleanser then, pat dry dry, wait a a minute then circular motions with this pad for like 2 mins, then leave on for a 2 mins then rinse with warm water and pat dry. (Given this process I don’t use it in the morning; takes too long for those that rush). When I’m done my face looks refreshed, feels and looks clean, no irritation, no redness. I alternate nighttime regimens with Retin A and I’ve had no irritation. So far it’s only been about a week, but texture has improved, and no change in wrinkles, maybe slight reduction in pore size around my nose.
It does dry out the under eye area so I apply a heavy eye cream. Other than that no issues, and I am able to decrease my use of topical acne gel, so that’s a plus!

I like these pads, but I think they need to be used consistently to see results!
Null V.
These are ok. The L’Oreal glycolic peel kit I used to use got discontinued (of course—all my faves get discontinued).

This PTR product yields similar results, but with a higher price tag.

My biggest gripe is about all the parabens in the darn thing. I won’t buy these again because of this. I’m not going to pay a company to poison me. SMH!
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
Are these irritating to someone with normal skin (not sensitive), do they cause redness?
kelli n.
Do you actually notice a difence when using these ?
Jenny V.
Edmonds, WA
Is this worth the price?
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Is this good for combination skin? Is it drying at all?
Rebecca P.