Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Night Cream 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ree R.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Night Cream 30ml/1oz uploaded by Spring C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This cruelty-free blend of eight anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides will help visibly reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines from the first application! Deep wrinkle, facial expression, night creme exclusive blend of eight anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides at a maximum strength of 24% aloe vera, vitamins A,C, E & pro vitamin B5 retinol, and glycolic acid.  For normal to dry skin types. Exclusive blend of eight powerful, 100% active anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides are combined with SYN®-TACKS ,  a mega dose of retinol, glycolic acid, vitamins and skin moisturizers to create this cutting-edge nighttime wrinkle fighting moisturizer.  Includes three neuropeptides, SYN®-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8* at 10% and ARGIRELINE®* at 3% and five peptides, SYN®-COLL* at 3% and MATRIXYL™ 3000* at 3% and SYN®-TACKS at 1% which helps bo see more...

• How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles but I hav...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy feeling on your face or does it soak int...1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced irritation due to the retinol ingredient? ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this ultra rich night cream especially in the winter when my skin is EXTRA dry. I always take a jar of this when I am going on vacations to a climate that is notoriously dryer and it keeps my skin soft and balanced.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Peter Tomas Roth is pricey yes. However it is so great. I have yet to find a product I don't like. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I love it so much that I have purchased over again which is rare for me.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
First of i feel like it has a sunscreen smell. On the other hand i do like it. It does well for a moisturizer i would like to try other brands though. But over all is a good one.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is a lightweight cream in my opinion. It's not something I could use under my makeup and it's quite good at smoothing out my skins texture.
Ree R.
It's a very thick cream, but easy to spread over and absorb by the skin, more suitable for winter time and mature skin.
It is very great I love it so much it's so lovely I don't even know what to say yes yes get it now
Olivia S.
Let me just start by saying I will never switch to another night cream ever again. I use this along with the Retinol Fusion PM by Peter Thomas Roth every night. My skin has never felt or looked better. I have combination skin but it doesn't make my skin any extra oily. I've been using this product for about 8 months and have seen a drastic improvement with my skin. It's smoother, brighter and I believe all in all my skin looks amazing. It's a little pricey, but I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Spring C.
Deer Park, TX
Best anti-wrinkle face cream ever!! So creamy buy not pore clogging. I definitely see results instantly & over time!! Love this stuff!! #contest @Influenster #influensterawards
Christine P.
Cupertino, CA
For some reason, when I apply it on top of my serum or other lotion, the cream becomes very resistant to spreading on my skin. I make sure to apply oil before I apply this cream to make it spread evenly across my skin.
Shondra P.
I am a loyal PTR customer for about 5 years now and I have the great skin to prove it. Prior to that I was using Obagi skincare which is great, please don't get me wrong but it is very expensive. I ran out of some of the products from Obagi one time and I was out of town and needed to get a good skincare product pretty quickly. I was in New York and a salesperson was advertising PTR products. There was a trial kit for about $65.00 dollars and I figured that should last me until I get restocked on my Obagi products. After two weeks of use my skin felt and looked great. My dermatologist complemented me on my skin and had no idea that I was using a different product. That was 5 years ago and the rest is history. I always tell people his products are good but they are better when you use his complete line and not just one offs because they all complement each other and the pay off is amazing.
Lillian W.
Has anyone experienced irritation due to the retinol ingredient? Every since my last negative experience with that ingredient, I've been wary of retinol products. However, I am intrigued with this night cream....
Pamela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a greasy feeling on your face or does it soak into your skin?
Amber G.
Fontana, CA
How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles but I have one that's starting to form in between my brows. Looking for something to help before I run to Botox lol