BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #74 in Night Cream

Un wrinkle night reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It plumps the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. An exclusive patent pending nighttime wrinkle fighting moisturizer. see more...

• How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles b...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy feeling on your face or does it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced irritation due to the retinol ingr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love this creme! Moisturizing and does what it claims. I'd say it's pretty gentle on sensitive skin and it met my expectations. I had gotten this from sephora" in 4 reviews
  • "One of the most amazing anti aging night cream in the whole market. It has lots of peptides and vitamins that your skin needs for a firmer, uplifted, smoother look. Oily or dry skin anyone can use it; I will still suggest to talk to a beauty expert so they can put you in the right skin routine. The very first use you will fall in love with it. Really worth trying!" in 3 reviews
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
Wonderful product! This is going to be best for people who already have wrinkles because it is actually packing the ingredients that can do some repair. The texture is amazing and feels like butter on your skin. Definitely softens lines and makes my skin look supple. One of the best anti-wrinkle creams!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
I like this moisturizer, it has helped improve my skin. It is really thick and does provide good moisture, as far as wrinkles go I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference.
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like this brand for my skin care needs. My skin is sensitive and most mornings I'll wake up with irritated eyes but not with this. It isn't too rich or oily and does give me noticeably less lines especially since I am a stomach sleeper.
Meredith W.
Zionsville, IN
Incredibly thick and emollient, this is a very moisturizing cream. A little goes a long way, and I find this can be somewhat greasy, but I have dry skin. I purchased in QVC in a lot, and have bought again (along with the eye cream).
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
Got this as part of a pack-up for QVC. I really like it. It’s not too heavy for my oily skin, especially over serums, etc. Very moisturizing and I can still feel my face being moist in the AM. Would recommend for oily skin
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
I use this product regularly now! It's hands down amazing! It has made my skin so much smoother and softer. I had deep wrinkles between on my forehead that are almost gone now. I'm mainly using it for prevention now. It has erased years from my face. My friends have noticed the results and so many have asked what I'm using to keep my skin young and luminous- THIS is one of my must haves. A little pricey but WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Christina C.
Lomita
I use this and I love it. It’s part of my favorite skin care routine at night. My face feels like it has a crew working all night to keep my skin hydrated and refreshed while I just snooze. I wake up feeling amazing
Kayley G.
Swoyersville , PA
Peter Thomas roth has honestly helped my wrinkles more than any other brand. I love the way this makes me feel, I love the the way this has diminished my fine lines and I absolutely would recommend this to anyone!
Ani P.
Philadelphia, PA
I trust and love this brand for its quality and ease of use. This rich night cream does everything it says and I feel supple and fresh the next day---but make sure to cleanse effectively to avoid buildup in pores!
Amber G.
Fontana, CA
How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles but I have one that's starting to form in between my brows. Looking for something to help before I run to Botox lol
Pamela D.
Does this leave a greasy feeling on your face or does it soak into your skin?
Lillian W.
Has anyone experienced irritation due to the retinol ingredient? Every since my last negative experience with that ingredient, I've been wary of retinol products. However, I am intrigued with this night cream....
Whitney Q.
Troy
Can I use this while using Retin-A/tretinoin? .01-.025 concentration. Thanks!