BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un wrinkle night reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It plumps the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. An exclusive patent pending nighttime wrinkle fighting moisturizer. see more...

• How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles b...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy feeling on your face or does it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced irritation due to the retinol ingr...1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "Love this creme! Moisturizing and does what it claims. I'd say it's pretty gentle on sensitive skin and it met my expectations. I had gotten this from sephora" in 4 reviews
  • "One of the most amazing anti aging night cream in the whole market. It has lots of peptides and vitamins that your skin needs for a firmer, uplifted, smoother look. Oily or dry skin anyone can use it; I will still suggest to talk to a beauty expert so they can put you in the right skin routine. The very first use you will fall in love with it. Really worth trying!" in 3 reviews
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently started this line and immediately saw results after just two weeks of use. Especially when it came to find lines and wrinkles I can’t say enough about this line! This particular product has a blend of eight different peptides and neuropeptides at 24% ! Also has a megadose of retinol, glycolic acid, and vitamins and skin moisturizers. It packs a punch! I can honestly say it visibly reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines while helping to relax and diminish the appearance of facial expression lines. I always buy the kit that has all the products in it because it’s cheaper than buying them all individually.
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
Can I please just scream from the mountain tops about how amazing this product is! If you want visible results... You want PTR! So nice and thick and moisturizing! It's pricey but so worth it! Look up the ingredients and you will see this is a jar of youth that gently exfoliates and allows the active ingredients to absorb and do their job!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
I like this moisturizer, it has helped improve my skin. It is really thick and does provide good moisture, as far as wrinkles go I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
Purchased at: ULTA
I live in an area where there is zero humidity which means there’s legit zero moisture in the air. It’s cold for 9 months out of the year. That combination leads to extremely dry skin and fine lines are NOT so fine! So a recent trip to Ulta put me on the path to this product. The last ritual of my night is to put this on right before sleep. When I wake up, I like the face I now see in the mirror. LOL On days I don’t leave the house, I put it on after I shower for the day.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Got this as part of a pack-up for QVC. I really like it. It’s not too heavy for my oily skin, especially over serums, etc. Very moisturizing and I can still feel my face being moist in the AM. Would recommend for oily skin
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this product regularly now! It's hands down amazing! It has made my skin so much smoother and softer. I had deep wrinkles between on my forehead that are almost gone now. I'm mainly using it for prevention now. It has erased years from my face. My friends have noticed the results and so many have asked what I'm using to keep my skin young and luminous- THIS is one of my must haves. A little pricey but WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Christina C.
Lomita
I use this and I love it. It’s part of my favorite skin care routine at night. My face feels like it has a crew working all night to keep my skin hydrated and refreshed while I just snooze. I wake up feeling amazing
Ani P.
Philadelphia, PA
I trust and love this brand for its quality and ease of use. This rich night cream does everything it says and I feel supple and fresh the next day---but make sure to cleanse effectively to avoid buildup in pores!
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Peter Thomas Roth does it again! I have never tried a product from this line that did not work for me! I stand by these products and give all the credit to this line for the way my skin has improved. My skin went from dry and patchy to plump and luminous from using these products. I rave to all of my friends and family about these products and now they’re hooked too! You won’t regret this purchase!
Lillian W.
Has anyone experienced irritation due to the retinol ingredient? Every since my last negative experience with that ingredient, I've been wary of retinol products. However, I am intrigued with this night cream....
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
Does this leave a greasy feeling on your face or does it soak into your skin?
Amber G.
Fontana, CA
How well does this work? I don't have any deep wrinkles but I have one that's starting to form in between my brows. Looking for something to help before I run to Botox lol
Cristian R.
Edinburg , TX
I’m not familiar with this brand and I’m looking for a cream that helps with the small wrinkles under my eyes. Is this the right product for my problem area?
Whitney Q.
Troy, NY
Can I use this while using Retin-A/tretinoin? .01-.025 concentration. Thanks!