BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #96 in Night Cream

Un wrinkle night reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It plumps the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. An exclusive patent pending nighttime wrinkle fighting moisturizer. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay,
Gimme the mic so I can take it away.
Off on a natural charge, bon voyage
Yeah, from the home of the Dodgers, Brooklyn squad
Wu-Tang Killer Bees on a swarm!
Rain on ya college ass, disco dorm!
For you to even touch my skill,
You gotta have the one Killer Bee and he ain't gonna kill.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
I got one of these in a mini size from Sephora, and I really liked it. I could physically feel it tightening my face, and it didn't dry my skin out either. After about a month of use, my frown lines were definitely less visible. It's not a miracle worker, but it helps!
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
One of my favorites. I love the light fragrance and the way this feels on my skin. My skin soaks it up and does not feel greasy like many night creams do. Skin feels soft amd smooth, and I have noticed over time that my skin tone has evened out and looks more youthful.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Haha here I go again with the Peter Thomas Roth line. Once again I cannot say enough good things about this brand everything they make is pretty amazing. As for this particular skin care I love how moisturize it makes my face feel when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling nice and light and not at all dried out
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
I like this moisturizer, it has helped improve my skin. It is really thick and does provide good moisture, as far as wrinkles go I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference.
Meredith W.
indiana
Incredibly thick and emollient, this is a very moisturizing cream. A little goes a long way, and I find this can be somewhat greasy, but I have dry skin. I purchased in QVC in a lot, and have bought again (along with the eye cream).
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
Super creamy and rich perfect for night time moisture. Packed with so many amazing skin ingredients retinol, glycolic, peptides, neuropeptides, and many other vitamins your skin will love all packed into one amazing jar
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this product regularly now! It's hands down amazing! It has made my skin so much smoother and softer. I had deep wrinkles between on my forehead that are almost gone now. I'm mainly using it for prevention now. It has erased years from my face. My friends have noticed the results and so many have asked what I'm using to keep my skin young and luminous- THIS is one of my must haves. A little pricey but WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Christina C.
Lomita
I use this and I love it. It’s part of my favorite skin care routine at night. My face feels like it has a crew working all night to keep my skin hydrated and refreshed while I just snooze. I wake up feeling amazing