BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #87 in Night Cream

Un wrinkle night reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It plumps the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. An exclusive patent pending nighttime wrinkle fighting moisturizer. see more...

Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this product regularly now! It's hands down amazing! It has made my skin so much smoother and softer. I had deep wrinkles between on my forehead that are almost gone now. I'm mainly using it for prevention now. It has erased years from my face. My friends have noticed the results and so many have asked what I'm using to keep my skin young and luminous- THIS is one of my must haves. A little pricey but WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
This cream absorbs right into the skin and blends easily. It makes your skin brighter looking and helps with fine lines and wrinkles. The packaging is nice and a little goes a long way. It is a bit on the pricey side but worth the cost. You can see a visible difference.
Melanie D.
My skin is firmer. I’ve been using for 2 weeks and have been surprised at the difference. Great moisture, righter looking and less fine lines. I can’t go without my night cream! Great product! Peter Thomas Roth Un Wrinkle Night
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
I have only used this a few times but didn't really notice any difference in my skin or fine lines. I think I would need to use this more consistently to give it a fair shot. Right now I only have a couple travel sizes of this product.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
omg love. I️m a good at sleeping on my back so my face can soak up the goodness of this cream. I️ ❤️ PTR and so many improvements have been made with my skin. This cream plumps and refreshes my face. Love to use it with their vitamin C nighttime mask first.
Stephanie G.
Saddle river , NJ
Love this night cream! It’s extremely hydrating yet lightweight. I use it about 3 times a week and haven’t had dry skin in weeks, even in the cold weather. Although the product is pricey, I feel that it is worth it
L F.
One of the most amazing anti aging night cream in the whole market. It has lots of peptides and vitamins that your skin needs for a firmer, uplifted, smoother look. Oily or dry skin anyone can use it; I will still suggest to talk to a beauty expert so they can put you in the right skin routine. The very first use you will fall in love with it. Really worth trying!
Hana B.
Urbandale
First off love this brand it's become more and more affordable. Recently on a trip to Europe I found this was the brand used in every hotel room we stayed at! So when I got back to the states I stocked up. This night cream feels so nice on my skin I think it helps mosterize and lives up to the claims on the package,  I'll definitely keep trying more from this brand
Ashli M.
This is one of the more expensive night creams I have tried. But, it is well worth the money. The smell is not fragrant or bothersome. The cream does feel a bit greasy when wearing it at night. But, in the morning, after washing my face, my skin feels so smooth and looks amazing. Definitely something to try if you are willing to pay for results.
Fre
This product is definitely a splurge that is kinda worth it. I say kinda bc when you first put it on at night it makes your skin feel great!! But when y u wake up, it doesn't have a lasting effect. The packaging nice and the products is pretty good, but the downfalls are the longevity and the price