BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Tinted oil-free moisturizer for all skin types and tones with chemical-free SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection that evens out complexion and minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & pores.  Moisturize and even skin tone with this peptide and neuropeptide-packed tinted moisturizer. With self adjusting color and sheer or buildable coverage, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores is minimized leaving skin looking healthy, radiant and makeup-less. Un-Wrinkle Makeup-Less Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 see more...

Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
I love Peter Thomas Roth, I can't give this a full 5 stars though because of the limited shade range. But it still is an amazing product if you happen to be able to match perfectly to their shades.
Kristy K.
Lake Worth, FL
Loved it! It had a great smell and didn’t leave me feeling greasy after application. I have combo skin, so I’m always looking for products that don’t dry me out or make me a grease ball. I have repurchased twice!
Brandi s.
bernalillo
Love this moisturizer all peter Thomas Roth products are expensive but 100% worth every penny this is a great moisturizer I love it leaves my skin feeling so good and so soft I would def recommend it.
Kristin R.
Houston
Every PTR product is amazing. I didn't see much change yet but I haven't been using it very long. I'll still recommend PTR to EVERYONE
Tammy M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand I just switched beans but this is my all time favorite. I have sensitive skin and this helps my skin not freak out.
Julia J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brand Peter Thomas Roth. Their stuff is pretty light and lasts all day. It is pretty pricy but well worth.
Lundyn M.
Denton
Purchased at: Sephora
This actually helps me a lot as a face primer . It has spf anti aging helps my foundation not crease as much. A little goes a very long way! Though this only works with a few of my foundations the others tend to ball up
Melanie A.
This product was just OK for me. I liked that it has added spf 30 but in terms of coverage, I felt like it didn’t really even out the redness in my cheeks or unevenness of my skin tone. I usually just treated this as an spf and went over this with another cc cream.
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
I honestly found this product a waste of my money. First off there’s barely any colors so I had to get this in a “light to medium” shade because the next shades after were too dark. Second, I didn’t like the smell of it; it smelled like chemicals. Then it did it do much for my skin. It had no type of coverage what so ever. I would not recommend this product. Other products from this brand, like skincare, I would highly recommend.