Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Lip Treatment uploaded by BettyJo M.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Lip Treatment uploaded by Paula Z.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging lip treatment with an exclusive patent pending blend of eight powerful anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides at 24%. Helps reduce the appearance of lines on the lips and on the lip contour. Increases lip volume. Improves the definition of the lip line. Smoothes and hydrates.

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle® Lip visibly reduces the appearance of lines on the lips and around the lip area. It has an exclusive patent-pending blend of eight powerful, 100% active antiaging peptides and neuropeptides that help to enhance lip moisture, increase lip volume, and improve the definition of the lip line. Lips are left fuller, smoother, and more youthful looking.

Features

• An anti-aging hydrating treatment for lip.
  • Contains patent blend of 8 powerful active peptides & neuropeptides.
  • Noticeably fills lines on lips & around lip area.
  • Imparts moisture to increase lip volume.
  • Helps define lip line & shape.
  • Leaves lip look fuller smoother & more youthful.

Usage

Apply a thin layer to clean lips and around lip contour in AM and PM. May be used alone or under lipstick or lip gloss. For best results, use twice daily for 28 days and with continued use.

Key Ingredients

TOTAL NEUROPEPTIDES AND PEPTIDES- 24%

NEUROPEPTIDES (17%):

• 4% SYN®AKE. A synthetic neuropeptide that mimics the wrinkle relaxing properties of an enzyme found in snake venom from the Brazilian Viper.
  • 10% SNAP-8. 30% more effective than Argireline®. This neuropeptide helps reduce the depth of wrinkles caused by facial expressions.
  • 3% Argireline®. Neuropeptide and Hexapeptide cocktail that prohibits muscles from contracting which prevents the formation of lines & wrinkles.
  • PEPTIDES (7%):

3% SYN®COLL. Mimics the body's own mechanism to produce collagen.
  • 3% MatrixylTM 3000. Collagen boosting dual peptide that softens and smoothes the skin.
  • %1 SYN®TACKS. Cutting edge dual peptide which helps to boost collagen and increase skin firmness and tone.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:

• MAXI-LIPTM. A peptide that restores glycosaminoglycans and collagen. Helps to enhance lip moisture, increase lip volume and improve the definition of the lip line.
  • AC Plumping Nanovectors. Helps to plump the skin and decreases the appearance of wrinkles.
  • AC Dermapeptide Warming. Utilizes the stimulating qualities of the pepper species, Capsicum Frutescens (tabasco chile and malagueta pepper) to leave the lip area feeling warm. Helps to increase circulation.
  • Vitamins C & E. Anti-oxidants. Protect against free radicals.
  • Hyaluronic Acid. Improves hydration by retaining 1000 times its own weight in water.
  • Shea Butter. Nourishes and protects the delicate lip area.
  • 4% SYN

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Cyclomethicone, Squalane, Peg-8 Beeswax, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Tripeptide-29, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus/Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Flavor (Aroma), Yeast Polysaccharides, Phospholipids, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
Ah I love this product so much! I first bought it at ulta after researching some lip masks. This baby is on my always list! It plumps erases my lip creases and just smoothed my lips beautifully! Highly recommend but I tend to go through it fast so it can get speedy! But so worth it hard to top!
Crystal H.
Being a former smoker and getting a little older, I noticed that I started getting some lines above my lip, so I researched a product that would help eliminate them and came across this product. After using it only one week I could tell a noticeable difference. My lines didn't seem as deep. After using it about every other day for a month my lines are almost nonexistent! I honestly couldn't believe I had found a product that actually did what it says. The product lasts a real long time too as you only use a very small amount. When you first put it on, it tingles a bit but not in a uncomfortable way. It instantly made my lips soft and supple. I have recommended this to several friends who love it as much as me! Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Lip Treatment
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This stuff is awesome! It definitely fills in the lines in your lips and makes them less noticeable, which that alone makes your lips seem a bit plumper. It acts quickly and over time shows real results. You only need the tiniest bit, it tingles a little and has a nice mint scent/flavor. I would definitely recommend this, its worth the money and really works and will be using it for a while.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I love this product! It has really helped the texture of my lips. Smoothed and heals. It's just an overall great product. If you have wrinkles around your lip area it helps with those too! The product does tingle a little however it plumps them up and smooths them out. They soft and kissable!!
trina M.
First things first, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The texture and scent are so nice, it feels like a silicone based primer (consistency is most similar to the elf poreless primer). Once you put it on, your lip lines are blurred, automatically disappearing but after a minute you will feel a bit tingly
Yuri A.
This is my holy grail for reducing my smile lines. I DETEST how my foundation always sets into them throughout the day! This product really plumps up my smile lines to stop my foundation from creasing into them, but with continued use has also helped plump up the area permanently.
Brennan G.
Auburn, AL
You feel a light tingling sensation upon applying the product and slight plumping effect that doesn't last long at all. I did not notice a difference in the wrinkles on my lips. Way over priced for such a small bottle that gives so little in results.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pretty expensive, but it has lasted me awhile. I feel like I have been using it pretty religiously and have noticed little difference in the lines around my lips. It's not moisturizing at all so don't get that confused! It feels like Blistex pretty much.
Marisol O.
A few months ago, I felt like my lips were very wrinkled and dry. So, I went to Sephora, and I purchased three or four lip products to help my lips look better. This was one of them, and I honestly think that it was my favorite one. Yes, it is very expensive, but I feel like it actually helped my lips more than any of the other products. A little bit goes a long way with this product. I would put the tiniest dab on my finger and apply it to clean, dry lips. After letting it absorb, you can see a slight difference in your lips. I think if you were to use this daily, you would see noticeable results in the long run. You just have to be patient with it. It is definitely worth buying and trying if you are unhappy with the appearance of your dry, wrinkly lips. Random --- I like the way it smells.
Mai V.
The peptides make your lips feel so hydrated. Also it thingies a little bit and I think that contributes to a slight plumping effect, but it feels more like your lips are moisture injected and not an inflamed kind of plumped.
Ciera C.
Fergus Falls, MN
I am trying to find a product that will plump up my lips. I have big lips but they get wrinkly with some lipstick and such... does this work?? What do y'all recommend I should try?
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AK
Aside from the anti-aging/wrinkle aspect, does this product also help with severe winter dry lips?
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
Anyone know if they still make this? I can’t find it anywhere I love it!