Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Line Smoothing Lotion, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Michael T.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Deep wrinkle fighting, line smoothing, toning lotion with 18 anti-aging neuropeptides and; peptides. Visibly helps reduce the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and expression lines. Removes surface impurities, treats, refreshes, softens and also prepares skin for beauty treatments. Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin. Vitamins A, C, and E help fight free radical attack. The result is a beautifully balanced complexion for optimal skin care performance. Un-Wrinkle Line Smoothing Lotion see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I've been enjoying using this toner, I only use it in the mornings and follow up with an eye cream and face moisturizer. I don't know if it's doing any of the things it says it's supposed to do but I haven't notice any negatives to using this. I found it on clearance at Sephora for only $18. Having said that, I wouldn't repurchase this at full price just because I haven't seen a significant change in my skin
Emma C.
Columbia, KY
This goes on smoothly with a cotton round & I liked how it made my skin appear more glowy. It was a pretty good value & I got it at my local Sephora. It did meet my expectations & I have recommended it to others.
Debby B.
Monrovia, CA
I am a long time fan of PTR. After running out of toner, I decided to give the Unwrinkle Turbo Lotion a shot. It reminds me of a Korean style Toner/essence because of its thicker, more gel like texture. It definitely left my skin soft and slightly plumped, but as far as anti aging effects, not so much. In honesty I wouldn't expect that from a toner anyway. Its a nice anti aging toner that is non irritating, but if you are looking for a greater anti aging result, definitely add in the Unwrinkle Turbo Serum.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
This is my all-time favorite toner/essence! For this price you cannot beat the ingredients and formula. If you have lovely young skin and don't want to spend the money on a serum, this is a fantastic product for keeping you fresh. If you use acids, this is beautifully moisturizing and a great way to neutralize and get you ready for serum. Just lovely!
Madeline J.
Enid, OK
I love everything PTR makes. This is one of their best products. I was impressed by the packaging-it was opaque, with serums that can make the worlds difference. So you know it's going to be effective. It also felt cool to the touch, and very soft on my skin. I noticed that the skin looked like it had more life in it. Love it!
sarah m.
Been using this serum for over a month. Glides on very smooth,not watery or tacky. Calms down redness,and improves overall appearance of skin tone. I don't see much reduction in wrinkles,maybe more suites for more mature skin. Over all good product would purchase again.
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
I used this for about a month.   It was a nice moisturizer, but I didn't see the results that this claims to deliver.  It has a nice texture, absorbs well; but it's very pricey and doesn't live up to the claims it makes for anti-aging issues.
Katie G.
I bought the unwrinkle kit and a small sample of this was included.  Yes it's as good as any other moisturizer but again doesn't do anything to actually make the lines and wrinkles go away... not worth the price tag
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
I really enjoy this toner or lotion, whatever you want to call this. To me it's more like a toner but it is a little creamier and sicker than your standard toner. It feels nice on the skin and has an iridescent to it that is entertaining. It can be pricey but it can be found at reduced rates if you really do your homework. It has some great ingredients and my only complaint is that it can react with other creams or lotions if you don't wait for it to fully dry. Like it balls up or has the peeling sometimes so that's just something to be aware of. Good product overall
Cheyenne N.
Arlington , TX
Good product. Although I have sensitive skin and I had a little irritation, I think it would be okay to use one or twice a week for someone like me, with sensitive skin.