Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Kit, 1 ea uploaded by aima j.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #40 in Anti-Aging

Targets Deep Wrinkles and; Expression Lines A $163 retail value just $88. Un-Wrinkle® Peel Pads Gentle, yet effective daily peel. A PTR 20% proprietary complex of alpha, beta exfoliators and amino acids, which are the building blocks of peptides. These, combined with powerful botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, reveal beautiful, clear, radiant, glowing skin. Designed to work alone to exfoliate the skin for the superior glow of a professional facial peel, while also preparing the skin to allow Un-Wrinkle® and/or any treatment products to better absorb into the skin. Unique peel pads are also filled with moisturizing properties to help protect the skin as it is being exfoliated. Helps to minimize pores, clarify the skin and reduce the see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using this entire kit! It was recommended to me while shopping so I picked one up! It’s a nice kit! My favorite product in the kit would be the night cream! I feel like it moisturizes and I wake up and my skin looks dewy and fresh! It’s definitely helped my deep set wrinkles!Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Kit, 1 ea
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far the turbo unwrinkle has given me good results, the formula is based on neuropeptides instead of retinoid or other acid based ingredients. It’s is very expensive 150$ for the serum alone. But if you have fine lines, like the 11s (in between tour brows) and won’t go away, I’d give it a shot.
Cheri N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply the cream all over and the eye treatment at night and they leave my skin so soft and supple by morning. I also use the peel pads occasionally and like what I’ve seen so far, but definitely doesn’t “unwrinkle” as the name suggests. Still, good products.
Becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit. The price is okay but I find it teases.... to buy these products individually would be great but SO expensive. It would be worth the money but I can't afford to continue it.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have been wanting to try Peter Thomas Roth products the Un-Wrinkle kit is the place to start. It comes with four large sample sizes and is very affordable. Plus, Ulta sometimes has it on sale! I can't say enough about how much I love this line of skin care! It ALWAYS delivers. I am 55, and wish I had found this line of skin care in my forties.
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit brings everything so you can try it and see if you like it Peter Thomas Roth has great products I have sensitive skin and it was pretty good to my skin it was not harsh at all I would recommend this to others awesome kit! But you must keep putting it on for it to work!
Ellie R.
I have been using Peter Thomas Roth products ever since discovering them at a trade show in San Diego! I recieved a few samples and got hooked! The "unwrinkle" line is wonderful and I use all of the unwrinkle products! It is a pricey brand; however, I've found that buying the "discovery" kits is a great way to save money! You don't need a lot, so these kits go a long way for the price!!!
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
I used this not expecting much, but got so many comments on my skin. People were telling me that I looked rested and refreshed. I have only used it this one time, but I would repurchase and also recommend it. It is essentially the perfect product for a woman or man of my age
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only 30 so this is mostly preventative for me, so I don't have wrinkles they I can say were diminished. I did notice that my smile lines seemed softer after about two weeks of use and my skin was so soft!! Also, I get texture bumps on the outsides of my cheeks and the skin underneath is red. This calmed down my redness and made the bumps almost completely disappear!!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this Peter Thomas Roth starter kit. It was the perfect types of products at an affordable price to sample to skincare line without fully investing in the full size products as they're expensive. So happy I did! Awesome results!